Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 2 weeks later...

plus size model Crystal Renn, on Gisele :wub:

I was just watching an interview of Chrystal Renn and she talks about how a modeling scout approached her and told her she could be a supermodel and she said something along the lines of, "I didn't even know what a supermodel was, he pulled out a Vogue and showed me Gisele, I didn't even know it was Gisele at the time, all I knew was that she was absolutely the most beautiful person that I've ever seen in my life."

via kito09 on lovevsmodels

Gisele wants a big family

Gisele Bundchen wants to have more children.

The Brazilian supermodel says four-month-old Benjamin, her son with her American footballer husband Tom Brady, has enriched her life so much she definitely wants more kids and claims she "couldn't care less" about the impact more pregnancies could have on her body.

She said: "I want to have lots of children. It doesn't matter if my body changes. It is the most marvellous thing. For example, they sometimes say that your breasts begin to sag, but I couldn't care less."

Since Benjamin was born Gisele admits her priorities have changed and although she is still focused on her fashion career, raising her son is her main concern.

She added to Britain's Hello! magazine: "I'm not quitting the catwalk nor giving up my career as a model. I'm simply going to slow down because I want to spend more time with my son.

"Benjamin is the loveliest thing. He's incredible. The love feel for him is indescribable. All I want in life is to be a good mother. I want to teach him good values, which is the most important thing a mother can give to her child."

via giseledaily

On how she is making her new home:“In her new home, for example, 80 percent of all construction waste was reused or recycled,” according to the blog on giselebundchen.com. “Also, Gisele chose to use recycled stone and wood materials, insulation, appliances with the green seal and a variety of other sustainable products.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_t...44&srvc=rss

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...