Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Well...I remember when I heard the radio station announce that she pulled it off between the two of em' Mm .. here's some pictures.

If my memory serves me right, the reasoning was because He wouldn't hold her purse in public?[correct me if I'm wrong]

And people ask how come i am so mean...

:laugh: :p

nope from what I know they are very much together still

Well...I remember when I heard the radio station announce that she pulled it off between the two of em' Mm .. here's some pictures.

If my memory serves me right, the reasoning was because He wouldn't hold her purse in public?[correct me if I'm wrong]

And people ask how come i am so mean...

:laugh: :p

nope from what I know they are very much together still

:blink:

There was a huge article in NY Daily News today comparing Gisele to Selita :rofl:

haha it was because Gisele is dating Brady and Selita is dating a NY Giants player, and that both will be at superbowl

it was hilarious that they could even compare the two :rofl: Gisele is Gisele and well Selita is just :unsure:

There was a huge article in NY Daily News today comparing Gisele to Selita :rofl:

haha it was because Gisele is dating Brady and Selita is dating a NY Giants player, and that both will be at superbowl

it was hilarious that they could even compare the two :rofl: Gisele is Gisele and well Selita is just :unsure:

Just saw her in the superbowl, she was sipping champagne and had a personal booth.

It sucks for her that Patriots lost

I am so happy that Giants won though :hell yea!: Q it was Selitan's plan I bet you hahaha :evil: She messed it up for GBUNDCH