Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

I think the models were all TRYING to channel Tyra, but they went too over the top. Tyra always kept it in control, unlike the models this year. I am a huge fan of Lima, but she was TRYING too hard to imitate Tyra and she ended up messing up really badly. I wish she had kept to walking like how she did in 2005, but its probably not her fault, its those stupid VS people who probably told her to do what she did. Also the runway sucked this year, it was so short, I miss the NY shows badly.

that's what i said too :mellow:

i don't thinQ they spefiQally told adriana to walk different, but they have this thing that they tell all models, "walk strong, blablablabla, be happy, yadaydaydaadayada..."

:sleep:

hello little boys little toys... :whistle:

they should move the show out of the country to somewhere more happening, liQe dubai or perhaps pakistan!

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, I was just reading through a magazine ( I forget which one) and I came across something that said, people with good/more bone structure will age better than people without it. hmmm i imediately thought of Gisele! I forget the reason why but it made sense. yay Gisele will be a pretty ole lady then :p

Well...I remember when I heard the radio station announce that she pulled it off between the two of em' Mm .. here's some pictures.

If my memory serves me right, the reasoning was because He wouldn't hold her purse in public?[correct me if I'm wrong]

Well...I remember when I heard the radio station announce that she pulled it off between the two of em' Mm .. here's some pictures.

If my memory serves me right, the reasoning was because He wouldn't hold her purse in public?[correct me if I'm wrong]

And people ask how come i am so mean...

And people ask how come i am so mean...