Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

I loved Adri's outfit, but looking back on it, I'm not sure why all the hand motions. I mean what were they pointing at? Gisele was by far the best, I didn't get to see the 2005 show since I wasn't interested in VS at that time, so I missed out on that one, except through the vids on Youtube and it rocked it out. Harder than ANY performance since. Blah what can ya do?

yeah same here i missed the 05 show because I wasn't so fanatical back then but seeing it on youtube it was so great! and the pictures/outfits look so much better and more simple. I don't know about anyone else but do you think they use way too many pattern/crazy outfits lately? i almost think it would be so much better if they stuck to outfits that were just one color instead of all the craziness. Just pretty bright colors like purple,blue,pink,red, etc.. and some awesome wings. The wings were non existent this year except for a few good ones. and yes Adriana looked great but I think she went a little too far with how she opened. She went crazy right away instead of maybe waiting til the end of the runway or on her walk back. She should have left something to the imagination instead of keeping her hands in the air the whole time. I like when models just walk with their hands at their sides or on their hips. This show definitely missed Gisele IMO!!

2005 was a highlight but the best show was between 2001 and 2003! Gisele is fierce on the catwalk and Adriana opened 03 but she was awesome. None of the models did any of that pointing thing. At least when Tyra pointed, she did it once and kept it moving! I hate all of those shenanegans on the catwalk. The clothes were simpler then but the wings were AMAZING!

yeah I think the clothes should be kept simple and have amazing wings! thats how it always used to be. at least showcase lingerie that women would actually want to wear. Tyra did the pointing thing but she kept it simple with just doing it once then putting her hand on her hip. not the whold way down the damn runway! i liked that better.

I agree w/ u all. They all looked like hummingbirds on crack on that runway. Those were not super models, but coked out silly cheerleaders. (I used to bash Selita, that it looks like shes having a seizure when she walks, but this last show it was all over the place, the throwing kisses and jumping and just acting out of it. A little energy is good, but it was just way too much.)

Without Gisele that show does nothing for me, I used to wait all year for it and now its like bleh. Like Isabeli mentioned in an interview, "Gisele was certainly missed, she has that fashion aura about her that balances the commercial side" and I could not agree more. Now, I love Heidi, and Ale is kinda growing on me, but Gisele is Gisele and what a huuge mistake to take her out of VS (though dont know whose decision it was) but Im also glad that now Gisele is still doing her thing , other than VS and still rocking ASS! (I do miss her on the catwalk, and VS was one of the rare shows she did). But shes doing very well and proving that she doesnt need VS to be a SUPER. And she will always be number 1 in my heart no matter what.

I agree w/ u all. They all looked like hummingbirds on crack on that runway. Those were not super models, but coked out silly cheerleaders. (I used to bash Selita, that it looks like shes having a seizure when she walks, but this last show it was all over the place, the throwing kisses and jumping and just acting out of it. A little energy is good, but it was just way too much.)

Without Gisele that show does nothing for me, I used to wait all year for it and now its like bleh. Like Isabeli mentioned in an interview, "Gisele was certainly missed, she has that fashion aura about her that balances the commercial side" and I could not agree more. Now, I love Heidi, and Ale is kinda growing on me, but Gisele is Gisele and what a huuge mistake to take her out of VS (though dont know whose decision it was) but Im also glad that now Gisele is still doing her thing , other than VS and still rocking ASS! (I do miss her on the catwalk, and VS was one of the rare shows she did). But shes doing very well and proving that she doesnt need VS to be a SUPER. And she will always be number 1 in my heart no matter what.

Isabeli said that??? How nice of her.

And the decision was mainly of Gisele of leaving VS, they just did not give her a raise as she wanted, but I have a feeling that she wanted to leave either way, like Tyra. I remember when Tyra left, Gisele mentioned that she felt good for Tyra because its always nice to evolve and do something different, maybe Gisele grew bored of VS and wanted to do something different as well and thats why she left.

This year's show sucked beyond comparison and I used to think that last year's show was bad. The opening is supposed to blow you away, but it was half baked and looked very tacky. Gisele and Tyra were certainly missed. I think the models were all TRYING to channel Tyra, but they went too over the top. Tyra always kept it in control, unlike the models this year. I am a huge fan of Lima, but she was TRYING too hard to imitate Tyra and she ended up messing up really badly. I wish she had kept to walking like how she did in 2005, but its probably not her fault, its those stupid VS people who probably told her to do what she did. Also the runway sucked this year, it was so short, I miss the NY shows badly.

Know what i think ?!! I think if Gisele, Tyra or Naomi were there, Heidi wouldn't have to gut to act like a hyper whore on drug like that. It's a girl thing.

well obviously, she would have been too scared of Naomi's cell phone :rofl:

TEE-HEE... for anyone who didn't see my master-piece.. :evil:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxy0.jpg

maybe Gisele grew bored of VS and wanted to do something different as well and thats why she left.

Or maybe VS asked to her to play a monkey role at Victoria's Secret Circus Show 2007 so she left. I KNEW ITTT!!! :shock: