Bellazon

Sleepy Hollow

Prettyphile

The back story behind the Headless Horsemen is kinda interesting. All and all it's not a bad little show, the acting is decent, the location is amazing (I've always been a sucker for the small New England style towns), and I'm a fanatic when it comes to urban legends and anything associated to Halloween ghost stories. If the writers don't screw this up it could be a runaway hit.

Going to watch it next week.

As of now 3.5/5

Not the kind of thing I ordinarily watch but with few other choices, I did. What a nice surprise. 

Competition from established shows in the same time slot might do it in though when they debut

in a week or two. If it can't hold it's own where it is I hope it gets moved rather than shut down.

post-72476-0-1446104187-86963_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fox announced today that after only THREE episodes, Sleepy Hollow has been picked up for a second season. The series premiere drew in a whopping 22 million viewers after streaming services like Hulu were taken into account, making it the most successful FOX drama premiere since 24 back in 2001. But the first episode usually brings in way more eyeballs than the rest of the season. However, Sleepy Hollow managed to retain a whopping 97% of their audience in the following week, meaning the only lost about 666,000 viewers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The back story behind the Headless Horsemen is kinda interesting.

^Apart from how they kept mixing up their horse references in the same episode. Is he on the white one or the pale one??? I've just watched the first three episodes and I'm liking it - the demon is actually creepy, and the make-up/special effects (particularly on John Cho) has been excellent!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...