Bellazon

Rio de Sol model

Torib

Hello! Who knows this model?
http://www.brazilianbikinishop.com/en/brazilian-bikini-riodesol-lua-nova-5818.html
I think that she is very new in the business... probably she started for Rio de Sol and Brazilian Bikini Shop for the first time in 2012, but in the meantime it seems she is the absolute preferred model there. With good reasons! What a beauty! Great charisma, perfect body!
Thanks for all your answers!

Hi Xerus! It's fine that you are looking for her too.
She ist so beautiful... I like her naturalness, her smiling, her natural charisma. She seems to be very versatile... she is presenting in a perfect manner both young lifestyle swimwear fashion as well as elegant and luxurious swimsuits. Maybe she is a little bit changing her appearance according to the wishes of her patrons, but I hope that the future fotoshootings will be as well amazing as the former fotoshoots for the Rio de Sol brand were. Absolutely marvellous!
Here are two examples:

post-83822-0-1446070306-44092_thumb.jpg

post-83822-0-1446070306-47155_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey fellow posters.  Sorry I forgot that this topic was open from a few years ago.  I did find her name last year, but didn't remember about our effort to find her, so I didn't know to post it here.  Yes, of course it's Marine Paoli.  :)  Nice work pitounsky.