Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Get your head out of your ass, sweetpea. You've clearly had it up there too long if you think she's "almost universally regarded as beautiful." There are tons of people just like me who find her unattractive -- and I say that honestly, not to be "dismissive." If you like her, rock on; that's totally cool. But me not liking her and not finding her attractive is an equally legitimate opinion, even if you're too close-minded to accept it. And if you find that weird and laughable... well I really don't give a shit.  :PinkCouture2:

Head up my ass? Close-minded? You called EmRata's body 'ok'. You can be as aggressive as you like, but that statement sums up your attitude towards her. I believe the phrase 'get your head out of your ass, sweetpea' is being pointed in the wrong direction.

Head up my ass? Close-minded? You called EmRata's body 'ok'. You can be as aggressive as you like, but that statement sums up your attitude towards her. I believe the phrase 'get your head out of your ass, sweetpea' is being pointed in the wrong direction.

No shit it sums up my attitude. My attitude is that I don't find her face or body attractive. If you still cannot wrap your head around that, it's not my problem. But either way, I'm done with this conversation. It's gone on long enough considering this isn't even Emily's thread.

IG

post-35596-0-1446015746-42918_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for all the work  :chicken:

You're welcome.  :flower: