Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Leonardo DiCaprio's Girlfriend Camila Morrone Seemingly Claps Back at Haters of Their Relationship

Camila Morrone has something to say to anyone who has been hating on her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio.The 22-year-old model took to her Instagram Stories on Friday (July 26) to share her thoughts.

It started when she posted some photos of the late Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart, captioning them, “A love like this.”

Lauren and Humphrey – like Camila and Leonardo – were more than 20 years apart in age. The late couple got married in 1945, had two kids together, and stayed married for nearly 12 years before he died.

After receiving comments from critics claiming she is making a comparison between herself and Leonardo and slamming their relationship, Camila said in her video, “Good morning people and happy Friday. I just read some of the comments on my Instagram and…my God, people are so mean and full of anger with people that they know nothing about.”

She added, “I guess I just hope on this Friday that people learn to live with a little less hatred and place their time and interests elsewhere, because living without hatred feels pretty good.”See the screenshots in our gallery.

Camila and Leonardo have been linked for more than a year.

leonardo-dicaprios-girlfriend-camila-mor leonardo-dicaprios-girlfriend-camila-mor leonardo-dicaprios-girlfriend-camila-mor leonardo-dicaprios-girlfriend-camila-mor leonardo-dicaprios-girlfriend-camila-mor

Source

:PinkCouture2::PinkCouture2::PinkCouture2: