Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

I think yall are just jumping the gun here, they could just be family friends since she was raised in Hollywood and by Al Pacino or could be working in a project now that Cami has moved into acting. Also, wasn't he rumored to be back with Toni? I'd hate it if Cami really is dating him but I'll wait until there's morw "proof". Just because two people are spotted together it doesn't mean they are banging

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think yall are just jumping the gun here, they could just be family friends since she was raised in Hollywood and by Al Pacino or could be working in a project now that Cami has moved into acting. Also, wasn't he rumored to be back with Toni? I'd hate it if Cami really is dating him but I'll wait until there's morw "proof". Just because two people are spotted together it doesn't mean they are banging

I mean, she is a blonde model in her early 20s and he is Leo. :p

The Oscar winner, 43, and the 20-year-old Miami native are “hooking up,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly of the duo, who were spotted shopping together at Barneys in Los Angeles on Saturday, December 16. 

However, a source close to Morrone counters that she and the Wolf of Wall Street actor are just family friends who have known each other more than 10 years as Moronne’s mom, Lucila Sola, is dating DiCaprio’s friend Al Pacino.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

Snow romantic! Leonardo DiCaprio, 43, and Camila Morrone, 20, arrive in LA by private jet after winter break in Aspen with best bud Tobey Maguire

He's no stranger to dating beautiful women after having enjoyed high-profile romances with the likes of Gisele, Bar Refaeli, Blake Lively and Nina Agdal in the past.

And Leonardo DiCaprio set tongues wagging once again as he was seen arriving back in Los Angeles with rumored new flame, model and aspiring actress Camila Morrone, 20, on Tuesday after a romantic break in Aspen, Colorado.

The Oscar-winning actor, 43, attempted to go under the radar in a hoodie, baseball cap and dark glasses as he disembarked a private jet with the blonde, as well as his best friend Tobey Maguire, 42.  

Camila was wrapped up for the flight in blush pink wool coat, teamed with a hoodie, jeans and beige suede heeled boots.

The model wore her blonde locks scraped into a high ponytail and covered her face with dark sunglasses.

The group were also joined by Tobey's two children from his 10-year marriage to jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer, 40; daughter Ruby, 11, and son Otis, eight.

Camila hasn't been shy about keeping her one million Instagram followers updated on her idyllic winter break, posting numerous solo selfies from the slopes.

The aspiring actress also took to her social media channels to plug the soon to be released trailer for her forthcoming movie, Eli Roth's remake of the 1974 vigilante flick Death Wish, which hits US theaters on March 2.   

Camila and the Hollywood icon were first linked in mid December when DiCaprio was pictured leaving her Los Angeles home.

A source close to the star told DailyMail.com at the time that Camila was simply an old family friend, and he had only briefly visited her home.

DiCaprio's lavish mode of transport to get him back from his winter vacation in the upmarket ski resort will no doubt raise eyebrows.

The actor is a staunch supporter of environmental issues and used his acceptance speech at the 2016 Academy Awards to urge lawmakers to 'stop procrastinating' about the issues surrounding climate change.

The Revenant star has set up the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which is 'dedicated to the long-term health and well-being of the Earth’s inhabitants' and has been largely praised for his conservation work.

DiCaprio has been criticized for his use of private jets in the past, notably racking up serious air miles by flying from Los Angeles to New York City six times in six weeks on a private plane back in 2014.

The actor is no stranger to dating models, with his previous conquests including the likes of Nina Agdal, Kelly Rohrbach, Toni Garrn, Gisele Bündchen, and Bar Refaeli.

His longest term relationship was with Brazilian supermodel Gisele, 37 - now married to New England Patriots star Tom Brady, 40 - from 1999 to 2005.

DiCaprio also dated Israeli catwalk queen, Bar Refaeli, 32, for six years from 2005 to 2011.

The actor's most recent serious relationship was with Danish beauty Nina Agdal, 25, for a year.

DiCaprio has cast his previous type aside for brief romances with pop princess Rihanna, 29, and Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, 30.

47B64A4400000578-5232313-image-a-24_1514998315834.jpg 47B6483C00000578-5232313-Low_key_The_Oscar_winning_actor_43_attempted_to_go_under_the_rad-m-23_1514998300265.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...