Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

She was mocking of the girl, that's not okay, it was disgusting.

You know what I find disgusting? That the fashion industry is trying to sell us that girl in the picture as a healthy, beautiful body image, I'm sorry but is absolutely no fucking way in hell that girl Cami pointed out is not unhealthly underweight, I am a size 0/XS myself and my legs are easily twice that size.

Do I think Cami used the wrong words? Yes. Do I think it was a bitch move for showing the girl's face? Yes. Do I think she was wrong for saying something? Nope, she is right for calling out the industry for pushing girls and then try to sell women that that look is natural, beautiful and healhy when it clearly isn't.

^ What? I eat a lot and my legs are exactly like that? I'm sorry but I don't understand your point? There's maaaaaaaaanyyyyy models that have called the industry out without mocking of any model like that! Period. What she did in the way she did was wrong.

19 hours ago, medicenevs said:

She was mocking of the girl, that's not okay, it was disgusting.

+ 1 ! I agree with that. 

I wonder how it could've turn if she did the same with some "plus size" models ... It's so low from her. This model was an easy target, just so low, and pretty miserable from her lol

I agree with the fact that it's pretty scary how skinny this girl is but what Cami did and the how she done it was wrong. Mocking someone or pointing it while posting it on social media is never the good idea. She's starting to get some recognition, she need to learn her responsibilities and not become pity.

Her apology was pretty condescending & reminded me of the Curb scene where Larry David says he will apologize begrudgingly and if needed, apologize for the begrudging apology.  Either way, I'm still a fan of Cami. She made a small mistake & it doesn't make her a bad person, just a person that made a not-so-good decision, just hopes she learns from this.