Bellazon

MTV's Sweet Sixteen Realityshow

DutchChick

Sounds charming.

Lets just say that it's a good thing those kids are born into wealth. (See Paris Hilton) <_<

Why is that a good thing? These kids have no friggin values!!!

True, but how would they manage if they were suddenly thrown into the real world without their parents wallet to back them up?

The problem is that the parents have never installed a sense of value in their children. Hence the insane spending.

True, but how would they manage if they were suddenly thrown into the real world without their parents wallet to back them up?

The problem is that the parents have never installed a sense of value in their children. Hence the insane spending.

That would be a great follow up show. Throw them into the real world, teach them a lesson, that not everybody is being born with a golden spoon in their mouth. Get them a reality check!!!

Frankly, I only feel sorry for kids like that. It's sad to live in an alternate universe and never come in touch with the real world.

I agree 100%, anyway, time to go back to my insanely boring minimum wage job. :(

The sickest one was with that big kid who had P.diddy come and K.West ..... OMG ... I hate that kid .. this show makes me really sad. They waste sooo much money that could used for something way more resourceful ... like ... $250,000 ... $500,000 American ... omg, their so dumb .. I understand getting a nice car if you are rich but the party.. tss

The sickest one was with that big kid who had P.diddy come and K.West ..... OMG ... I hate that kid .. this show makes me really sad. They waste sooo much money that could used for something way more resourceful ... like ... $250,000 ... $500,000 American ... omg, their so dumb .. I understand getting a nice car if you are rich but the party.. tss

They can afford to pay for P. Diddy to come over to their party. :p

They can afford to pay for P. Diddy to come over to their party. :p

I think the kid's dad had connections .. like maybe he worked for a record label associated with p.diddy. He came in for a few seconds and said happy birthday and eaveryone freaked out.

I can't believe this kid's party though it was sick!!! and the invitations were sick as well... I don't remember what it was ... at least $100 a pop.

ugh, I can't take that show. can't help but think that these kids are going to grow up to be completely imbalanced and insanely neurotic

Psychiatrists, therapists and rehab clinics will be glad to take their money (their parents money actually!) and are lining up!!!!!! LOL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched only 2 episodes of this show. It's so stupid, I was shocked how spoiled these kids are. 1 of the episodes showed a girl who wanted to make a photo shoot for her BD and was photographed on the beach with wings like the VS models...it was so hilarious, she didn't stop complaining about EVERYTHING and looked just ridiculous