Bellazon

MTV's Sweet Sixteen Realityshow

DutchChick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate the show for all the said reasons and a thousand more, but I also find it oddly satisfying observing these tools throw tantrums over getting the $80,000 BMW and not the $100,000 one, or getting Fall Out Boy instead of Green Day to play at their parties. I laugh at their selfishness, because the only alternative is to cry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
So.. what kind of girls/guys actually watch it and like it?

Well....I watch this show :ninja:

My mum keeps watching it too; she says this is an interesting sociological phenomenom (?-ok, it's not the best word to describe it, but that's what I found in my dicitionary, the most suitable form :p).

Of course, it's like, so.....how these kids can be spoilt THAT much!?!?! And they get cars even if they can't drive lol.

Did you notice that most of these girls look like at least 25-year-olds?

Oh, and btw, I saw on MTV HITS for a few times this tv commercial, about this new programme....I think it's about some girls from SS16, that "the party is over" for them and they go to Africa, to see how the "real life" looks like....no?

• 1 month later...

post-21039-0-1446185010-77629_thumb.jpg

who remembers Audrey Reyes ? :x

she is for sure in the same level of Sophie !!

OMG I was almost ... grrrrrrr :angry: .. i'm sorry guys but she is a BITCH !!!

first she called her friend FAT & must lose some Pounds :| .. that's really rude ..

and the poor girl started to cry .. !!!

Then the dresses Issue .. Come 'On .. she said that she don't like them and they were

So nice & Elegant " maybe she want something more revealing "

And Theeeeeeeen ..

The CAR :o .. she freaked out cause her " Poor " MAMA bring her car on the wrong date

she started to yell like a psycho saying " OMG hate you mom , you're ruining my life .. the party is Over "

huh ?!

Is it big deal ? .. is that only to show your friends the car that you can't ever drive ?!

Well ... I just HATED HER .. and Hate the Show ..!

• 1 month later...
post-5680-0-1446185012-63156_thumb.jpg

who remembers Audrey Reyes ? :x

she is for sure in the same level of Sophie !!

OMG I was almost ... grrrrrrr :angry: .. i'm sorry guys but she is a BITCH !!!

first she called her friend FAT & must lose some Pounds :| .. that's really rude ..

and the poor girl started to cry .. !!!

Then the dresses Issue .. Come 'On .. she said that she don't like them and they were

So nice & Elegant " maybe she want something more revealing "

And Theeeeeeeen ..

The CAR :o .. she freaked out cause her " Poor " MAMA bring her car on the wrong date

she started to yell like a psycho saying " OMG hate you mom , you're ruining my life .. the party is Over "

huh ?!

Is it big deal ? .. is that only to show your friends the car that you can't ever drive ?!

Well ... I just HATED HER .. and Hate the Show ..!

Haha have you seen this music video with her? OMG.