• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

James Franco Needs to Get Married to Avoid Lifetime of Loneliness

By Monica Miller

December 17, 2016

Do we hear this right? In a recent interview on on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, James Franco revealed that he needs to get married as soon as possible in order to avoid a lifetime of loneliness. Possibly it’s the mood before the holidays.

BWEAVfB.jpg

Besides having an Oscar and being a good actor, James Franco also has studied acting and also taught acting classes at USC, UCLA, CalArts and NYU in Film and English departments. He also has a PhD in English from Yale University.

And now loneliness is killing him nowadays, with his brothers Dave Franco and Tom Franco both in serious relationships.

During his visit on the show, the 127 Hours actor shared:

“My brothers are both in very serious relationships. Davie, the youngest, is engaged, and is going to get married early next year, and Tom’s in a serious relationship. But I’m not. So I’ll be going back, and they’ll be with their girlfriends. Tom’s girlfriend, Iris, is from Mexico, and she says that there’s a saying there that if the younger brothers or the younger siblings get married before the oldest, then the oldest never gets married. I got, like, two months!”

gossipandgab.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...