Bellazon

Vikings

Prettyphile

Now I'm kind of annoyed I've gotten into the show.. I arrived late so I had all of season one and two to watch but now I have to wait like everyone else.  :chicken:

But that was a great first episode, looking forward to seeing where all this leads; more battles, more gorgeous Lagertha... more shirtless Rollo.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been terribly slow in watching this... I'm still not done with season 1 actually but I'm really liking this show.

The dynamics between Ragnar and Rollo are getting really interesting and I specially loved the depiction of the cultures clash between the Norse and the priest, specially concerning their religions of course, but in pretty much every other aspect of their lives.

I thought the tension with the Earl would last longer though, but I'm curious on what will happen next concerning it's consequences.

Great show so far, I'm really enjoying it and it looks like it's going to get better as I move forward.

Done with season 2. That ending  :chicken:  :chicken:

Season 3 hasn't premiered here yet though, and I don't know when will it. Here it's broadcasted in spanish though, which sucks... There's always the SAP option to watch it in english but I got lost with their accents  :ninja:

How many episodes of the new season are out already?

Done with season 2. That ending  :chicken:  :chicken:

Season 3 hasn't premiered here yet though, and I don't know when will it. Here it's broadcasted in spanish though, which sucks... There's always the SAP option to watch it in english but I got lost with their accents  :ninja:

How many episodes of the new season are out already?

The season 2 finale is one of my favourite Viking episodes. Was so intense watching, wondering who is going to betray who. 

Tomorrow (March 26th) will be the 6th episode of season 3. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...