Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 8:55 PM, Stromboli1 said:

107082179_604276943407488_20809361653008

Must disagree with the meme, the key lesson here is that there is no limit to human greed and it's all in the mind.   They are both messed up people. Will Smith's son is also indicative of poor parenting- he is incredibly delusional/narcissistic and "emancipated" himself from his family into his own mansion at the age of 15!

There are a lot of rumors circulating that Will Smith was hardcore philanderer on the side and had a period of time where he liked to have gay sex with barely legal men.  I wonder if he would get Me-tooed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 3:17 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Will Smith has apparently cheated on Jada numerous times (among other rumors he supposedly had an affair with Charlize Theron when they shot Hancock), so all this has revealed is the hypocrisy in our society when it comes this stuff.

I was already tired of seeing him star as the "cool black guy" in so many movies.  He is/was hollywood's most bankable star.  This can't be good for his career and his image as the "cool dad with a cool family" has been ruined with his wife and son being demented people.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like many of Rose McGowan's ideas (she's against the presumption of innocence and that's terrible), but at least she's consistent with her ideas and she has a spine. And I respect that. She doesn't turn like a weathervane (unlike others) and she doesn't betray her values in meaningless power grab attempts (unlike others).

On 8/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I just learnt that Bill Paxton (aka Hudson from Aliens) died in 2017! That's sad, that guy was really a great actor. :/

Did you miss that news at the time? It got a decent amount of attention.

My favorite among James Cameron's usual cast of actors and supposedly one of the all-time nice guys in Hollywood.

25 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Did you miss that news at the time? It got a decent amount of attention.

My favorite among James Cameron's usual cast of actors and supposedly one of the all-time nice guys in Hollywood.

Guess I missed it. He really was a great guy, both in his professional and personal life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...