Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

On 1/28/2019 at 4:03 AM, Cult Icon said:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4104397/mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05/

Mackenzie Davis looks like  she could be the new "Terminator"- a female one

Still super tall and pretty even though they made her as ugly as possible :D 

mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05.jpgmackenzie-davis-terminator-set-02.jpgphx-kb-001.jpg

@Enrico_sw:rofl:

Hollywood has become a laughable weather vane...:rofl: Following the wind as always. You can see right through all their efforts to serve the SJW's demand. This movie looks like a parody already. :cain: People will never buy it.

Mackenzie Davis is a good actress, though they disfigured her here...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 4:18 PM, Cult Icon said:

She looks like a model.  I have never seen her save for Blade Runner.

Mackenzie was one of two of the primary female leads in the series. Which is an excellent look at the 80’s tech race, and a really good series. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/inside-elizabeth-holmess-final-months-at-theranos

“SHE NEVER LOOKS BACK”: INSIDE ELIZABETH HOLMES’S CHILLING FINAL MONTHS AT THERANOS

At the end, Theranos was overrun by a dog defecating in the boardroom, nearly a dozen law firms on retainer, and a C.E.O. grinning through her teeth about an implausible turnaround
181623-004-95C17F75.jpgLach-Secrets-of-a-Blood-Testing-Startup..
1*7eh6yK_2kYK_yovXhBnv5w.jpegscan0008_3_73.0.jpg518ecmssujl-_sx387_bo1204203200_.0.jpg

Holmes will almost certainly face consequences, but it may take a while. Justice Department officials, according to a filing from January 2019, are combing through between 16 and 17 million pages of documents. And there could be more charges filed against Holmes and Balwani, and even other people close to them. Assistant U.S. Attorney John C. Bostic said in court recently that the “story is bigger than what’s captured in the [original] indictment.” And that it “doesn’t capture all the criminal conduct” that the investigation has uncovered so far. Holmes faces up to 20 years in prison.

Holmes is currently living in San Francisco in a luxury apartment. She’s engaged to a younger hospitality heir, who also works in tech. She wears his M.I.T. signet ring on a necklace and the couple regularly post stories on Instagram professing their love for each other. She reliably looks “chirpy” and “chipper.” She’s also abandoned the black-turtleneck look and now dresses in athleisure, the regrettable attire of our age. Notably, she is far from a hermit. She tells former colleagues, according to the two executives, that she is greeted by well-wishers on the street who are rooting for her resurrection. It’s a stark contrast to many of her old colleagues. Former Theranos employees I have spoken to have relayed horror stories about their inability to find work after leaving the company, now with a permanent stain on their résumé.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 6:21 PM, Cult Icon said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/inside-elizabeth-holmess-final-months-at-theranos

“SHE NEVER LOOKS BACK”: INSIDE ELIZABETH HOLMES’S CHILLING ...

We just got through watching a documentary about the rise and fall of her, and of the company, by people who worked there. 

If you have HBO it is listed in the on demand documentaries.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 9:08 PM, CandleVixen said:

We just got through watching a documentary about the rise and fall of her, and of the company, by people who worked there. 

If you have HBO it is listed in the on demand documentaries.

did you like it?

On 1/28/2019 at 3:03 AM, Cult Icon said:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4104397/mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05/

Mackenzie Davis looks like  she could be the new "Terminator"- a female one

Still super tall and pretty even though they made her as ugly as possible :D 

mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05.jpgmackenzie-davis-terminator-set-02.jpgphx-kb-001.jpg

It's just not the Terminator franchise without Emilia Clarke. ;)

On 4/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, Michael* said:

It's just not the Terminator franchise without Emilia Clarke;)

She's a sucky actress :D

Davis is confirmed to be the new terminator!

I don't know how they are going to explain away Arnold as an old man in this one...

15 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Selma Blair has multiple sclerosis

Ah, I heard about that. The story about her symptoms apparently not being taken seriously by doctors was very sad, not least because I'm given to understanding that early interventions can alter the progression of the disease quite significantly.

Incidentally, I had no idea that she was 46, I would have guessed late thirties at the most.