Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that many Hollywood Stars who play musclemen take a short-term, highly supervised regime of steroids prior to performing in their role- of course they are never allowed to admit it.   They'll talk a lot about their workout routine and diet regime but never their drug usage.  Stallone was even busted with human growth hormone for his Rambo roles.

Also, male models.  Like giant, perfectly shaped breasts on a ripped female body, it just doesn't happen much in nature...

0.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@frenchkiki  she's lesbian/bi?  Edit: searched the other model, don't think so

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Question: why can't i delete the insta post inside the quote? Each time i am trying it takes me back to the preview page.

Amateur! :nicole:

After you quote the post click the open space underneath the embedded instagram post and the text cursor comes up, then you should be able to press delete/backspace a few times to get rid of the embedded instagram post. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

He looks like a cousin to Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.

which may not be a bad thing.... :nicole:

I am confused at this picture.  He looks so aged, he has the ragner beard and he has a scar- is this for a role or what?

I heard that he is also a farmer/rancher so that might have something to do with it.

On 1/12/2019 at 9:37 PM, Cult Icon said:

I am confused at this picture.  He looks so aged, he has the ragner beard and he has a scar- is this for a role or what?

I heard that he is also a farmer/rancher so that might have something to do with it.

I just did a google search, and there was an article from cinemablend.com about his new series, so it’s quite possible it’s for his new role.

Edited by CandleVixen
Found better information

On 1/13/2019 at 11:24 PM, CandleVixen said:

I just did a google search, and there was an article from cinemablend.com about his new series, so it’s quite possible it’s for his new role.

He posted this and  there is a red mark on his face- probably a real injury

I was watching a bit of the TV series "Six" and I find it interesting that Olivia Munn is in "serious" roles and TV/film.  I still remember how she started out as basically a gamer girl/cosplayer (15 years ago) who attended those game shows in sexy outfits.  Then IIRC she hosted a videogame show for a while.

On 1/22/2019 at 5:01 PM, Cult Icon said:

I was watching a bit of the TV series "Six" and I find it interesting that Olivia Munn is in "serious" roles and TV/film.  I still remember how she started out as basically a gamer girl/cosplayer (15 years ago) who attended those game shows in sexy outfits.  Then IIRC she hosted a videogame show for a while.

I loved Six. Too bad History killed it.

As for Ms. Munn, I remember seeing her on one of the last iterations of Attack of the Show. She’s come along a good way. 

So, yes, Cult, you remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4104397/mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05/

Mackenzie Davis looks like  she could be the new "Terminator"- a female one

Still super tall and pretty even though they made her as ugly as possible :D 

phx-kb-001.jpg

@Enrico_sw:rofl:

I am glad to see her working more since Halt and Catch Fire.