Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

8 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It's interesting that he is at the extremes (he probably has had sex with over 100 different women) but no women has developed a grudge against him to accuse him of anything.  It implies that he's so charming that he doesn't piss anyone off.

Or both sides go into it knowing what they will get. For Leo, another (blonde) model to bang. For the girls, some media exposure and they get to hang out with Leo Di Caprio for a bit.

I don't think any of the girls since Bar Refaeli have assumed they have a chance to "tame" him.

10 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It's interesting that he is at the extremes (he probably has had sex with over 100 different women) but no women has developed a grudge against him to accuse him of anything.  It implies that he's so charming that he doesn't piss anyone off.

Also, I think it's far above 100 different women. You can probably get to over twenty already with just the models he has had a relationship or fling with. But he is 100% sure banging non-famous women too. Remember James Franco getting into trouble by giving a 17-year old his hotel room number? Leo was actually part of a group of guys called the pussy posse in his early 20s. Other famous members were Tobey McGuire and Kevin Connolly from "Entourage". Their entire life goal was to bang as many hot chicks as possible.

31 minutes ago, Sanni said:

The girls want fame etc. by dating him. Why would anyone, including feminists, care?

I don't think it's that simple.

9 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Leo's sperm is high enough quality like some homeless people and criminals:

plus he helps save the ozone layer and thousands of black skeletons!!!:rofl:

Dude owns a yacht. :laugh:

On 8/3/2018 at 9:03 PM, Stromboli1 said:

My friend told me a funny term that had to do with Louis CK, it was trapper jacker. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

These people are ridiculous.  They have the highest level of professional success yet at the same time they risk going to jail and ruining their lives just to get some temporary sexual excitement.  That's like living with the hangman on one's back 24-7.

I heard of an intriguing commentary that these crazy behavior by all these high status men like Louis CK is also a reflection of poor seduction skills and poor knowledge of sexuality which can be extended by those held by people in overall society.  In a way, it is reflection of pedestalizing women and their sexuality to extreme and idiotic levels.  I am not aware of Louis CK's humor but I've heard that his humor on women and relationships is actually liberal/very politically correct (male feminist ish) and shows low sexual intelligence. 

A seasoned player and/or a man like Dicaprio does not need to go around raping women and doing criminal stuff, the women come to him or he is charming enough to move her in the direction that "they" want..

31 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Or both sides go into it knowing what they will get. For Leo, another (blonde) model to bang. For the girls, some media exposure and they get to hang out with Leo Di Caprio for a bit.

I don't think any of the girls since Bar Refaeli have assumed they have a chance to "tame" him.

I’ve always had the impression that Leo ruined Erin. That he broke her heart when he dumped her.

19 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The Leo shit doesn't add up though.

He sure does make sure he's seen with pretty women..... very odd to me and is what someone would do when they're hiding shit.

I think he “dated” Blake Lively as a favour to her and Harvey Weinstein. Rumour has it that she escaped to his yacht because she had had an affair with Ben Affleck who was married at the time. She had to be linked to Leo to avoid the stigma of being thought as a homewrecking whore by all the women who liked seeing America’s sweetheart Jennifer Garner out and about with her adorable dimpled kids. Blake even got to be the one who “dumped” Leo and he supposedly pined after her.

#PrayforMargotRobbie. She is doing a movie with Leo and Quentin Tarantino about the Manson Family murders. I think she’ll be subjected to some real-life trauma and abuse on set. Maybe she’ll think it’s part of the process though.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Remember James Franco getting into trouble by giving a 17-year old his hotel room number?

I don't follow this type of news...About Leo's notch count, it's somewhat sad in a way that he- with all his riches- cannot find better things to do with his time than spend his life  courting and sleeping with hundreds (?) of children.  Even a top beauty like Erin would be boring in no time.

With a commentary on Franco it brings up the dynamic of certain men being so attractive that they never had failure and suffered with women by costly trail and error & introspection so they never developed proper escalation skills. 

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

The Leo shit doesn't add up though.

He sure does make sure he's seen with pretty women..... very odd to me and is what someone would do when they're hiding shit.

Hmmph, for that POV perhaps all his charity work and media parading is a cover for his skeletons and mouth-shutting.  Although it's definitely a way to keep  him relevant.

43 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think he “dated” Blake Lively as a favour to her and Harvey Weinstein. Rumour has it that she escaped to his yacht because she had had an affair with Ben Affleck who was married at the time. She had to be linked to Leo to avoid the stigma of being thought as a homewrecking whore by all the women who liked seeing America’s sweetheart Jennifer Garner out and about with her adorable dimpled kids. Blake even got to be the one who “dumped” Leo and he supposedly pined after her.

I'm actually acquainted with a guy who lived at the same apartment complex that Blake Lively did back when she and Leo were together and I know from him that he saw them together there quite a lot. So if it was a fake relationship, both of them were putting in the time to make it look real.

11 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Hmmph, for that POV perhaps all his charity work and media parading is a cover for his skeletons and mouth-shutting.  Although it's definitely a way to keep  him relevant.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. I assume Leo makes the models sign a non disclosure agreement as part of the agreement for the modeling agencies to pimp their models out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think Ben Affleck is just one of those guys who needs a strong structure in his life not to go off the rails and he has lacked that since getting divorced from Jennifer Garner.

Also, he seems to take career setbacks really badly.

For what it's worth, I was surprised when he showed willingness to gamble his new-found credibility as a director by making another foray into a genre that almost destroyed his acting career.

7 hours ago, Michael* said:

For what it's worth, I was surprised when he showed willingness to gamble his new-found credibility as a director by making another foray into a genre that almost destroyed his acting career.

I think he was convinced by what Nolan had done with the franchise that it would be different this time around. Unfortunately Zach Snyder's vision was different.

• 3 weeks later...