Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I can't say I was huge fan of his but I cannot deny he was a Progressive EDM legend and introduced the genre to the mainstream audience (I will let it slide as a result it muddied the whole genre). His music also brought a lot of hope and sense of belonging to many. I know many of you probably don't like him but just for a moment let's celebrate the life of  this artist the world just lost...

Spoiler

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Some media has been implying that he committed suicide.   It looks like he was a highly sensitive introvert that died from mental imbalances caused by drug/alcohol abuse and an extremely high stress/anxiety level.  This lead to suicidal urges.

I think this offers interesting insight into the scene:

Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) (Explicit)

I took a pill in Ibiza

To show Avicii I was cool

And when I finally got sober, felt ten years older

But fuck it, it was something to do

I'm living out in LA

I drive a sports car just to prove

I'm a real big baller 'cause I made a million dollars

And I spend it on girls and shoes

But you don't wanna be high like me

Never really knowing why like me

You don't ever wanna step off that roller coaster and be all alone

You don't wanna ride the bus like this

Never knowing who to trust like this

You don't wanna be stuck up on that stage singing

Stuck up on that stage singing

All I know are sad songs, sad songs

Darling, all I know are sad songs, sad songs

Caitlyn Jenner Is Marrying A Transgender Student

"Caitlyn Jenner is tying the know again! This time (and for the first time as a woman) Jenner is marrying transgender student Sophia Hutchins. Things have developed quickly despite the 47-year age gap - Jenner is 68 and Hutchins is 21"

https://700wlw.iheart.com/featured/bill-cunningham/content/2018-05-01-caitlyn-jenner-is-marrying-a-transgender-student/

5ae8aef1b599f6d7d33b3ba5?ops=max%28750%2C0%29%2Cquality%2880%29

"Sophia":  already a butt implant by 21:

• 3 weeks later...

Harvey Weinstein will be charged with rape, criminal sex act in New York

By Emily Saul and Larry Celona

May 24, 2018 | 11:29pm

harvey-weinstein-feature.jpg?quality=90&

Harvey Weinstein will be charged with rape and criminal sex act stemming from incidents with two separate women when he turns himself in to authorities on Friday, sources said.

The charges of both first-degree rape and third-degree rape are connected to Weinstein forcing himself on one woman while the criminal sex act charge is related to allegedly forcing another woman to perform oral sex on him, according to sources close to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office.

The movie mogul will surrender to a police precinct for fingerprinting Friday morning before being taken to Manhattan Supreme Court, where he’ll appear before Judge Kevin McGrath, sources said.

Weinstein has been accused of sexually assaulting and harassing more than 80 women — including “Boardwalk Empire” star Paz de la Huerta, who claims he raped her twice in 2010.

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/24/harvey-weinstein-will-be-charged-with-rape-in-new-york/

• 3 weeks later...

AMC Pulls Chris Hardwick's Talk Show Amid Abuse Claims

By Liam Mathews | Jun 16, 2018 4:29 PM EDT

180615-chris-hardwick.jpg

AMC has put a hold on its relationship with Talking franchise host Chris Hardwick after he was accused of sexual and emotional abuse by his ex-girlfriend, actress Chloe Dykstra.

"We have had a positive working relationship with Chris Hardwick for many years. We take the troubling allegations that surfaced yesterday very seriously," the network said in a statement Saturday. "While we assess the situation, Talking with Chris Hardwick will not air on AMC, and Chris has decided to step aside from moderating planned AMC and BBC America panels at Comic-Con International in San Diego next month."

Hardwick was scheduled to moderate panels for Doctor Who and The Walking Dead — for which he hosts an AMC aftershow titled Talking Dead — at San Diego Comic-Con. In addition to Talking Dead, Hardwick also hosts a pop culture talk show called Talking with Chris Hardwick for the network. He has previously hosted aftershows for Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. He also hosts the NBC game show The Wall.

Hardwick was accused of abuse and sexual assault by Dykstra, whom he dated from 2011 to 2014. In a post published on Medium Thursday, Dykstra described being sexually assaulted and emotionally abused by a man she did not name but was obviously Hardwick. She alleges that Hardwick regularly coerced her into sex, among other instances of cruel treatment.

Hardwick has denied Dykstra's allegations. "These are very serious allegations and not to be taken lightly which is why I've taken the day to consider how to respond," Hardwick said in a statement provided to Deadline. "I was heartbroken to read Chloe's post. Our three year relationship was not perfect--we were ultimately not a good match and argued--even shouted at each other--but I loved her, and did my best to uplift and support her as a partner and companion in any way and at no time did I sexually assault her." Hardwick then went on to accuse Dykstra of infidelity, saying that, "As a husband, a son, and future father, I do not condone any kind of mistreatment of women."

AMC is the second company to distance itself from Hardwick. Nerdist Industries, the content company he founded but in which he is no longer involved, took his name off its website Friday pending further investigation.

http://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/amc-chris-hardwick-talking-san-diego-comic-con/

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Of course they are.... I don't even need to watch the video. :yes:

You always must be weary when people are trying to sell you things. :chicken:

Of course they are what?

That emoticon is annoying