Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I don't know much about their relationship but I am suspecting there is much more to why they got married so soon than we know (not yet at least). Considering she broke up with Jeff not too long ago :/ I have a few speculations but I want to see how things play out with this relationship :smile: 

Wish her & her new husband the best and much happiness. I hope they have both found whatever it is they are seeking :flower: 

I find her choice of partner surprising as I saw her as more of the status hunter type who values people based on their social utility to her.

If he is a nobody, I think it's likely that she is genuinely attracted to him for purely emotional reasons  because in the photos shown he does have bad-boy swagger and the testosterone face.  He probably has a wide penis and sexes her well.  He could be a sleezeball with sociopathic/psychopathic traits and ringed her good.   My guess is that he gives the up-down rollcoaster-ride of emotions that she, and young most women want.  But, newsflash: "satanic black magic/new relationship energy" typically lasts about a year...

thank you, @Sanni I’m glad I’m not annoying to everyone, lol.

right now when you google Emily the first suggestion is husband and if you click it results for Jeff Magid come up, awkward! I don’t know how serious we should take hollywood life and crazy days and nights but a posts there suggests she married new guy to spite Jeff for kicking her out of his loft/to hurt him. His song “birth control” is about her and one of the lyrics is like “you’re the woman I wanna have a kid with” ouch.

Thank you for the info, @pizzarat! Here is some spec I’ve seen:

Rumour has it that he has a loft in Manhattan and drives a BMW. But that he doesn’t come from a rich family, his parents are artists in NYC. Emily does however? Allegedly, he wears three rings that say Suck My Dick. And that he directed TV commercials before becoming a producer. And that he is well-connected because his friends broke out and he has latched onto them. So maybe he met Emily by having access to celebrity circles via his friends who got some fame? Maybe the Fat Jew is one of them? Apparently, he doesn’t do coke but smokes a lot of weed. Rough in bed, good if you like that stuff. So maybe her ex was too gentle? New husband is not PC as is the way with men today. But his posts can come off as low-key racist, which is weird considering Emily’s liberal image? He is said to hang out with white friends only.

Wowwww! hate to say it but I believe a lot of her “wokeness” is performative. When she worked with Christie Dawn to slap her name on those dresses they only gave 10% to Planned Parenthood, another company made her Muslim ban protest sign into a shirt and said they were donating “proceeds” to the ACLU that they wouldn’t disclose to people asking. She had no problem promoting that obvious scam fyre fest and collecting a check. I bet all the money from her swim wear line goes right in her pocket. I was combing the times up list for her name because you know that’s right up her alley but she didn’t give a dime. I’ve noticed people suggesting she copied Amy and wanted to beat one of her friends who just announced an engagement to the alter…just wow. I saw those rings but I didn’t know what they said, classy. Thanks for the scolding hot tea, @Sanni SORRY MODS! forgot you guys moved the wedding gossip elsewhere 

10 minutes ago, pizzarat said:

I’ve noticed people suggesting she copied Amy and wanted to beat one of her friends who just announced an engagement to the alter…

I forgot about that! Yes, her friend getting married might have something to do with the timing… But I also read that her friend has gotten engaged a bunch of times? Something to do with being Catholic?

And I do think that he could be her dealer… Even if he doesn’t use himself, it could explain how he has the funds for a loft etc….

16 hours ago, pizzarat said:

I’ve paid way too close attention to Emily and her friends stories are the best lens to view her through because she seems phony on her own socials like she’s always posing and very aware of herself. I’ve been critical of her for a long time around here and often annoy others bc of it but I don’t think she’s a nice person, she seems self serving and insecure but I feel like she has a little something charismatic going for her and I want her to succeed. Why can’t people have opinions? We’re not sycophants and it’s not that serious.

I normally don't pay attention to her personality and all that, but when she referenced that IG post after Jeff stopped following her, that's probably when I realized she's definitely on the bitchy side. Low and behold, a few weeks later she's married and showing off on IG. The guy is supposed to follow her for the rest of his life while she shows off the marriage/husband?? Silly stuff. 

Just break up, unfollow and move on. Problem solved. 

The stats on divorce in the the US are pretty sad:  It's about 1 out of 2 for first marriages and the rate of divorce gets worse for 2nd, 3rd, etc., largely due the presence of step-children.

In the cities, it's something like 62% (with NYC basically every 2 out of 3 marriages) and around 90% of marriages by couples age 18- 25 end in divorce.

Women are responsible for initiating divorce (80% plus, and most of it is unilateral) and the rate of cheating in marriage is estimated at 70%+ for both men and women.  It's usually a financial disaster for men due to our legal system and it also lowers the standard of living & future prospects for most women, who retain custody of the children and have to raise them.  On the dating market they are perceived as damaged goods.

This doesn't also factor that high status, highly social, and beautiful people in cities are swashed in opportunities to cheat on or dump their partners so their marriages are most at risk.

I read an analysis that put the rate of a so-called "happy marriage" at less than 15%.  Of the first marriages that survive, many do so because of 1. religion 2. children 3. social pressure rather than the desire of the couple to stay together.    The  'happy' relationship types that were more conducive to this were: Couples with both partners having very routine, boring lives and dull personalities.   low-maintenance.  low- excitement. low-drama.

My parents (with 1 divorce and 1 child each) fit in this category.

5 hours ago, Panthro89 said:

Emily said she knew this guy for years, according to US Weekly, which would explain why she's been liking this guys pics on IG while dating Jeff. Could be lying of course, to save face. 

I call bullshit, lots of people are insinuating she moves fast or she’s a cheater and wondering what happened to Jeff. She’s just trying to control the narrative now. She only started following him a year ago on instagram and started following her new mother in law today, if they’re longtime friends close enough to be married you would think he would’ve been her insta friend for longer than a year. She’s full of shit but the general public doesn’t care so idk why she cares if she comes come off sketchy to the handful of people paying attention. The paparazzi at Craig’s were asking her if it’s a boy or a girl and how far along she is…yikes

Forget Emily, I want to know what's wrong with Sebastian. Why would you marry a chick that fast. Lets be honest, she's smoking hot, but cmon, she can't be that entertaining. 

I'd marry a superhero after a few weeks of dating. Or an alien. But that's just me