Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I think people are more bemused with the fact she's marrying a dude she's only been with for weeks. And if she's so against doing things the traditional way why even get married at all. Like people have said we don't how she is as a person, but this just reeks of trying to make a big statement, when most people are just going to be like "okay, that's weird."

There’s nothing wrong with a courthouse wedding, it’s ridiculous she married someone after a few weeks of dating but I suppose there’s more to the story. Someone in Jeff’s comments claim she’s been liking Sebastian‘s pictures for over a year. From Cosmo

People who make getting married their goal. "Women definitely grow up being told about weddings and being a bride a lot more. It's in every Disney movie — the conditioning that that's the happy ending. That it's the ending. I'm 24 but my boyfriend's a little bit older, so we've been going to, like, a lot of his friends' weddings, but mine are starting to get married now, and I'm like, 'Oh my god, you're ready for that?' I don't really understand. If you love someone, you can just be with them, right? Like, what's the point of getting married? I mean, it's romantic, I guess."

56 minutes ago, Sanni said:

To me it comes across like he proposed, she said yes, so now he had to hurry up to seal the deal because being engaged and planning the wedding for about a year would risk her changing her mind.

This is my theory as well

15 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

Lol my friends got married after a ten year relationship in a courthouse. Ostentatiousness of ceremony does not guarantee a damn thing.

Yes, actually, if the reason for it is something like "expensive marriage ceremonies are a bourgeois affectation." Or you could go with the "marriage isn't a religious sacrament but a legal arrangement with a partner and the state" one. Either way.

But I don't know anything about her motives and neither does anyone else here.

Within six months of meeting my now husband we decided to get married and did it in a courthouse. Neither of us considered it a moment worth sharing with everyone, it was something that we needed for just us, so we only invited my husband's father, stepfather and mother, and that was only because you legally needed two people as witnesses. My mom/brother didn't even know we were getting married, but were thrilled for us when they found out..  Neither of us are religious so doing it in front of a justice of peace seemed like the smart/cheap plan. Doing so saved us a metric f*ckton of money that would of been wasted on other people having a good time on our expense... That money we saved allowed us to go on a month long honeymoon to Salem Ma (which is AWESOME during Halloween), and Europe.... also towards buying a house.  We got married in 2001, and we're still happily married today.  

I wish Emily all the luck in the world, and I hope she found her best friend like I did with Chris.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Within six months of meeting my now husband we decided to get married and did it in a courthouse. Neither of us considered it a moment worth sharing with everyone, it was something that we needed for just us, so we only invited my husband's father, stepfather and mother, and that was only because you legally needed two people as witnesses. My mom/brother didn't even know we were getting married, but were thrilled for us when they found out..  Neither of us are religious so doing it in front of a justice of peace seemed like the smart/cheap plan. Doing so saved us a metric f*ckton of money that would of been wasted on other people having a good time on our expense... That money we saved allowed us to go on a month long honeymoon to Salem Ma (which is AWESOME during Halloween), and Europe.... also towards buying a house.  We got married in 2001, and we're still happily married today.  

I wish Emily all the luck in the world, and I hope she found her best friend like I did with Chris.

Thank you. It feels good to read that kind of thing among all the sh!t that was written since the last 2 pages.

Men Jealousy & frustration is really a thing.

15 hours ago, pizzarat said:

lmaoooo I’d love to know what happened. I noticed more than once he seemed exhausted by her. I think she parroted a lot of Jeff’s views so let’s see if this new guy rubs off on her

sorry for dumb question but what's that about?

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Who is this guy and how long have they been dating, presumably?

In any case, I wish her good luck and happiness.

Emily Ratajkowski just pulled a fast one -- getting hitched in an NYC courthouse to her boyfriend of just a few weeks -- with only a couple friends there to see it.

Ratajkowski and new hubby Sebastian Bear-McClard were spotted at City Hall Friday with friends in tow. In fact, one of those friends who served as a witness to the wedding was social media star The Fat Jewish.

Emily surprised fans with the announcement on her page, posting a pic with Sebastian and revealing she's a missus now.

Reports surfaced just a couple weeks ago speculating the model was no longer with longtime boyfriend Jeff Magid. It became pretty obvious she and Magid were kaput after pics showing Emily and Sebastian making out on Valentine's Day surfaced.

Ratajkowski first gained fame when she appeared topless in Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" music video.

Congrats to the VERY new couple.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/23/emily-ratajkowski-gets-married-to-sebastian-bear-mcclard/

Maybe it was more than a few WEEKS if the rumours are true that she cheated on her ex. . .