Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Moved from Miranda Kerr's thread:

I just found this and I think it's pretty obvious it's about Kerr and Bloom

They’ve made lots of statements about how much they still love and respect each other and how co-parenting their child/ren is their first priority, etc.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63571#more-63571

Terrible.  :/

Edited by PinkCouture

I just found this and I think it's pretty obvious it's about Kerr and Bloom

They’ve made lots of statements about how much they still love and respect each other and how co-parenting their child/ren is their first priority, etc.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63571#more-63571

Terrible.  :/

" Yes, they are the ones who are now leaking things to the press to try to make the other look like a bad person and a bad parent! "

Nop, they are not doing this.

Moved from Miranda Kerr's thread:

3. Disclaimer
  1. This is a gossip site. Information published on the site – especially information republished from other sites – may be inaccurate or contain errors. BlindGossip.com makes no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy or reliability of the site’s content.
  2. The materials on BlindGossip.com’s web site are provided “as is”. BlindGossip.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BlindGossip.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.

Basically, this "disclaimer" says: "We make things up and we know it."

Edited by PinkCouture

Deadmau5 & Disney in Legal Dispute Over Mickey Mouse Ear Trademark

Don't mess with Disney! Electronic DJ Deadmau5 is in hot water with the purveyors of magic and the happiest places on earth. "Landed home to some interesting news: looks like Disney officially just filed in opposition of my trademark," the musician tweeted on Tuesday, Sept. 2. "Lawyer up mickey."

Deadmau5, 33, famously uses an oversized headpiece when performing in concert, with features rounded ears reminiscent of Mickey Mouse's signature shape. His stage name is also pronounced dead-mouse, another nod to the cartoon icon. While he has been performing with the moniker and costume for years, Deadmau5 only recently ran into trouble with Disney. He has a trademark on his symbol in multiple countries outside the United States and is now up against Disney in his attempt to secure a U.S. trademark.

"Disney thinks you might confuse an established electronic musician/performer with a cartoon mouse. That's how stupid they think you are," Deadmau5 (real name Joel Thomas Zimmerman) tweeted on Tuesday evening, adding that he was pondering "the finer points of trademark legal."

The "Seeya" performer went on to add, "wishes upon star to become the thing i am today. becomes thing. gets stomped on. hahah wut? seems legit." When one follower questioned his decision to stand up against Mickey Mouse and Disney, Deadmau5 shot back, "sorry, im no little bitch whos going to fold under a money hungry corperation overt some bulls--t. you do your thing tho. k?"

usmagazine.com

But wait it gets better!!! Deadmau5 tweeted this a few hours ago:

L1409879555223794_1.jpg

Here is the video mentioned in the above link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_OuzTIW6ec

'I was jealous and wanted credit': Robin Thicke admits he LIED about co-writing Blurred Lines and was 'high on Vicodin and alcohol' when Pharrell penned the song

It seems Robin Thicke has had a bit of explaining to do.

The Hollywood Reporter have released a shocking deposition following a lawsuit filed by Robin and Pharrell Williams defending claims they ripped off Marvin Gaye's 1977 classic Got To Give It Up to create their controversial summer smash Blurred Lines.

Yet more interestingly, in providing statements to prove that their song does not borrow from the Marvin Gaye hit, Robin has been forced to admit that he lied about writing it along with the talented Happy hitmaker Pharrell in the first place.

Robin previously told GQ Magazine that he and Pharrell had 'literally wrote the song in about a half hour and recorded it' as well as stating that they were inspired by the Marvin Gaye track in question.

But speaking under oath in the deposition, Robin now admits that he wasn't as involved in the songwriting as he claimed, and was actually 'high on Vicodin and alcohol' when Pharrell was hard at work writing it in the studio.

'I was jealous and I wanted some of the credit... I tried to take credit for it later because [Williams] wrote the whole thing pretty much by himself and I was envious of that,' Robin revealed.

Asked where he was when the song was being created by Pharrell, Robin added: 'To be honest, that's the only part where — I was high on Vicodin and alcohol when I showed up at the studio.'

'So my recollection is when we made the song, I thought I wanted — I  — I wanted to be more involved than I actually was by the time, nine months later, it became a huge hit and I wanted credit.'

'So I started kind of convincing myself that I was a little more part of it than I was and I — because I didn't want him — I wanted some credit for this big hit.'

'But the reality is, is that Pharrell had the beat and he wrote almost every single part of the song.'

He also added that he was just 'lucky to be in a room with Pharrell' and that he made up the ridiculous story as he thought it would help sell more records.

Still, he was awarded 18-22 percent of the publishing royalities, despite his lack of input to the track.

If the lawsuit wasn't bad enough, the song has already been heavily criticized by critics slamming the song for its misogynistic lyrics.

Earlier this year, A Boston University student group demanded their school to cancel a Robin Thicke concert, complaining that the lyrics to the singer’s 2013 smash Blurred Lines are sexist.

More than 1,600 people signed an online petition started by members of Humanists of Boston University to get Thicke’s March 4 date at the school’s Agganis Arena cancelled.

‘Thicke’s hit song, Blurred Lines, celebrates having sex with women against their will,’ the group’s petition at change.org stated.

Robin's personal life also came under the spotlight this year after splitting from his wife Paula Patton.

His most recent album - an apology to his wife, after his rumoured flirtation with other women - flopped on the Billboard charts. 

:rofl: