Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Two Billionaires Got Into an All-Out Street Brawl Over Miranda Kerr

Two Australian billionaires apparently started punching each other in broad daylight last week when one confronted the other about dating Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr after leaving his wife and children last year. According to reports, billionaire Australian media moguls David Gyngell and James Packer ended up rolling around on a Sydney sidewalk last Sunday when Gyngell confronted Packer on the street outside his home.

Gyngell, a childhood friend who also served as Packer's best man in 2007, was apparently concerned with the way Packer had been treating his estranged wife since their split. "He fully accepts that he was the instigator of the incident," a spokesman for Gyngell told the Daily News. "Clearly, had he not turned up at Packer's premises in an angry mood then the confrontation would never have occurred."

The men had to be separated by their respective bodyguards and both were fined $500 for "offensive behavior." Packer walked away with a black eye but declined to press charges against his childhood friend. "We have been friends for 35 years and still are," the pair said in a joint statement.

gawker.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0esx2ibKc

^ I honestly don't see how people have made the connection that those two are together? James' ex wife, Erica, is friends with Miranda and also a model from Gunnedah. James and Erica have gone on a holiday with Miranda and Orlando but seeing as both couples ended their marriage in 2013, people have claimed Miranda is with James?  :idk:

Rich Kim K - over $50 million in 7 years for her sex tape.

Can you believe it? I was really shoked when i saw that news. "Ray J is trolling his ex big-time by giving her a royalty check for his share of Kim Kardashian sex tape profits in 2014 as a wedding gift" . As I’ve read video makes over $10 000 a month ... Need to say really great present. I understand now why so many girls dream of having a butt like Kim Kardashian :))))

http://s3.sextapestabloid.com/news_gallery/485/3702_m.jpg

Edited by Michael*
We don't allow the posting of images using only image tags and a url. Please, either upload to our server or use an external host.

I feel like this will make Lebron very happy smily%20new%20one.gifsmily%20new%20one.gif

Cody Simpson & Gigi Hadid Split (Exclusive)

I'm glad she finally took a good look at him.

Oh damn

post-46718-0-1445991064-92151_thumb.jpg

Cheers to me! Shirtless Justin Bieber sips beer while lounging on a yacht surrounded by women... including Gigi Hadid

WINSTON-SALEM — Maya Angelou, writer of the classic autobiography "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" has died. She was 86.

Her death comes days after canceling her appearance at the Major League Baseball Beacon Awards luncheon, where she was to be honored.

We're told she was found unresponsive inside her Winston-Salem home.

Angelou was a renowned poet, historian and civil rights advocate. As an actress and screen writer, she was hailed as a trailblazer. Her script for the film Georgia was the first ever by an African American woman. It was also nominated for a Pulitzer Prize.

More on Dr. Angelou's Life and Legacy:

Dr. Maya Angelous's biography 
•Click here to share your thoughts on Dr. Maya Angelou's Facebook page

Dr. Angelou's literary agent and friend of 30 years said,"She has been in frail health for a while. It's just a shock."

Wake Forest University released the following statement about Dr. Angelou's death:

"Today members of the Wake Forest University community mourn the loss of beloved poet, author, actress, civil rights activist and professor Dr. Maya Angelou.

Dr. Angelou was a national treasure whose life and teachings inspired millions around the world, including countless students, faculty, and staff at Wake Forest, where she served as Reynolds Professor of American Studies since 1982.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Dr. Angelou’s family and friends during this difficult time."

Memorial arrangements for Angelou have not yet been released.

Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith Split After 18 Years of Marriage

Melanie Griffith has filed for divorce from her husband of 18 years Antonio Banderas, TMZ reports.

The 56-year-old actress filed for divorce from her 53-year-old husband citing irreconcilable differences on the papers, where she also requested child support and sole physical and joint legal custody of their daughter Stella, who turns 18 in September. Melanie is also asking for spousal support.

Sources say the divorce is amicable.

This is Melanie‘s fourth divorce and Antonio‘s second. Melanie was previously married to Don Johnson – the couple’s daughter is Dakota Johnson of Fifty Shades of Grey fame.

justjared.com

I always admired this couple.,but it wasn't a surprise though.

Comedian and actor Rik Mayall has died aged 56, his management has said.

He was best-known for the TV shows The Young Ones and Bottom, both of which he starred in alongside long-time collaborator Adrian Edmondson.

Mayall was also in several other programmes including The New Statesman - as conniving MP Alan B'Stard, The Comic Strip Presents, and Blackadder, where he played Squadron Leader Lord Flashheart.

And he appeared on the big screen in films including Drop Dead Fred.

One of his most recent roles was in the TV show Man Down, in which he plays the father of a teacher whose girlfriend has left him.

In 1998, Mayall was seriously ill after a quad bike accident left him in a coma for several days.

But he made a recovery and was working until recently.

Mayall said doctors had kept him alive on a life-support machine for five days and were about to turn it off when he began to show signs of life.

Speaking last year he said: "The main difference between now and before my accident is I'm just very glad to be alive.

"Other people get moody in their forties and fifties - men get the male menopause. I missed the whole thing. I was just really happy."

Mayall found fame playing would-be anarchist Rick in The Young Ones which ran from 1982 to 1984 in two six-part series.

The show featured anarchic, offbeat humour and it helped to bring alternative comedy to television in the 1980s.

Among those paying tribute to Mayall was David Walliams, who said: "I am heartbroken that my comedy idol growing up, Rik Mayall, has died. He made me want to be a comedian."

Impressionist Rory Bremner said: "Oh no. Awful news about Rik Mayall - a fireball of creative comic energy and inspiration. Such brilliant raw talent."

Mayall, who died at home in Barnes, south-west London, was married with three children. 

His death is not believed to be suspicious, police said.