Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Paris Hilton's Brother Bloodied in Attack Ordered By Lindsay Lohan

Over the weekend, Barron Hilton — brother to Paris and Nicky, son of a hotel — got his ass kicked at a mansion in Miami allegedly at the behest of Lindsay Lohan. What a fantastic news story.

According to the Hiltons, Barron and Lindsay were at a party for rich and gross people on Friday night when Lohan — who has miraculously managed to stay out of trouble since leaving rehab in August — overheard the boy Hilton trashing her. Later in the night, Barron was attacked by an unknown man in what the Hiltons say was retaliation ordered by Lohan.

Though it now appears to be deleted, Paris issued a not-so-vague threat on Instagram (how the world turns!) regarding the attack, per the NY Daily News: "They both will pay for what they did. No one fucks with my family and gets away with it!!" Nicky Hilton also seemed to be alluding to the incident on Twitter, though I can't parse the tweets at all. Maybe you can do better. Or maybe not, whatever.

Barron filed a police report after the incident, saying that Lohan egged on the attacker as he beat him up. Lohan's reps deny this, which I am and choosing to ignore as you also should.

The feud between the Hiltons and Lohan dates all the way back to 2006 when an oily human named Brandon Davis called Lohan a "firecrotch" to paparazzi. Amazingly, neither side has quite yet figured out a way to milk television money out of this. But let's give them some more time.

gawker.com

Lindsay Ellingson Engaged to Sean Clayton: See the Victoria's Secret Model's Engagement Ring!

post-42953-0-1445991059-38686_thumb.jpg

Another Victoria's Secret model is off the market! Lindsay Ellingson is engaged to longtime boyfriend Sean Clayton, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.

Clayton popped the question to the 29-year-old supermodel on Thanksgiving Day at his parent's home in Ohio. Ellingson shared a beautiful photo of the house covered in snow on Instagram over the holidays. "Hope everyone is enjoying the day with family and friends," she captioned the snapshot on Nov. 28. "Happy Thanksgiving! So thankful for all of my loved ones. #Snowturkeyday."

On Tuesday, Dec. 10, Ellingson was spotted attending a screening of the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at the Highline Stages in New York City, and appeared to show off her engagement ring. The model wore a huge diamond sparkler on her ring finger that featured diamonds on the band. A source told Us that Ellingson's fellow Angels were gushing over her ring at the event.
One of Ellingson's looks in the show included a 3-D corset bedazzled in Swarovski crystals during the "Snow Angels" collection. "Thank you @swarovski and @VictoriasSecret for my beautiful #snowangel look in the #VSFashionShow!" she tweeted Wednesday. "I loved it!"

At the show's after party at Tao Downtown in New York City on Nov. 14, Ellingson chatted with Us about how she get's her body in runway shape. "I've been doing ballet beautiful and hot yoga just to tone," she said. "It tones you so beautifully and lengthens your muscles."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lindsay-ellingson-engaged-to-sean-clayton-see-the-victorias-secret-models-engagement-ring-20131212

A match made in heaven :Angel:

Miley Cyrus Kisses A Girl, Victoria's Secret Model Cara Delevingne

Oh, it's just Miley Cyrus, being her usual tongue-wagging self as she posed tongues out with Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne. In a photo the "We Can't Stop" singer posted on her Twitter page Thursday (Dec. 26), Cyrus can be seen kissing the English fashion model on a couch, with a rainbow graphic superimposed on top. "LOVE!!!!! We finally got the filmed developed Mush," Cyrus wrote.

Sure, whatever that means. For what it's worth, the 21-year-old star recently explained her signature facial pose in a Rolling Stone interview. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures," Cyrus said. "It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it -- like, 'Put your tongue out!' It's just easier that way. Taking pictures is so embarrassing."

huffingtonpost.com

post-2904-0-1445991059-65868_thumb.jpg

Cory Monteith Was Supposed to Be in Final Scene of 'Glee'

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy revealed that he knew from the series' beginning just how the show was going to end: with Cory Monteith. Sharing an excerpt from the eulogy he gave at a private memorial service for Monteith, who died earlier this year at age 31, Murphy said, "For me, Cory was both the beginning and the ending of 'Glee' … literally."

"The ending of 'Glee' is something I have never shared with anyone, but I always knew it," Murphy said in the eulogy that was first delivered in July and is printed in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. "I've always relied on it as a source of comfort, a North Star."

At the end of season 6, Lea [Michele]'s Rachel was going to have become a big Broadway star, the role she was born to play," he continued. "Finn was going to have become a teacher, settled down happily in Ohio, at peace with his choice and no longer feeling like a Lima loser. The very last line of dialogue was to be this: Rachel comes back to Ohio, fulfilled and yet not, and walks into Finn's glee club. 'What are you doing here?' he would ask. 'I'm home,' she would reply. Fade out. The end."

That all changed when Monteith, who played high school quarterback Finn Hudson, died July 31 in his Vancouver hotel room after mixing heroin and alcohol. Instead, the show filmed a tribute episode to Monteith, in which his fellow glee club members sing songs and say goodbye to Finn Hudson, whose cause of death was unknown in the show. Murphy, 48, also revealed how Monteith, who is in the first scene of the pilot, was in many ways the heart of the show, a "natural leader" of the cast who welcomed new members to the show and "reaped the most respect."

"From the beginning Cory and I had a father-son relationship, which at that time I have to admit I did not want. I didn't know how to do that," Murphy said. "But Cory - from a broken home, a lost boy - needed a male figure to provide guidance, support, a direction. In retrospect, Cory was kind of my training wheels for becoming the father I am today with my own child."

Though Monteith had "a lot of unfulfilled dreams," "longed for more adult material, to prove himself as an actor" and "wanted to direct," Murphy said, he will remain "frozen in a moment."

"For generations of children, future impressionable young people who will watch his indelible character of Finn Hudson, he will always be that quarterback-a person who champions the underdog, fights the bullies, loves for the exact right reasons," Murphy said. "Cory will continue to change lives for the better. It is a rare gift to touch the lives of one person, let alone millions."

gma.yahoo.com

Feeling jealous? Bar Refaeli pretends to be an 'Angel' like her ex Leonardo DiCaprio's current Victoria's Secret squeeze Toni Garrn

She never got to wear those Victoria's Secret wings and it looks like it's gotten to her. On Monday Bar Refaeli, who did some modeling for the lingerie empire but was never asked to sport those wings for a runway show - shared an Instagram photo of herself in front of a large pair of gold wings. Maybe not so coincidentally, the 28-year-old's ex-boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio - who she was with for six years - is currently dating Toni Garrn, 21, a model lucky enough to don a pair of Victoria Secret's signature wings for this year's televised runway show.

In her caption the Israeli supermodel referenced a Steve Miller song (which she credited to Seal, an artist who did his own cover): "I want to fly like an eagle To the sea. Fly like an eagle let my spirit carry me. I want to fly like an eagle. Till I'm free -seal [sic]," she wrote.

But because she's a catwalker, hints at wanting to be a Victoria's Secret Angel cannot be ignored. Being named an Angel is a prestigious mark in a model's career. Not only has it help elevate Leo's current girlfriend Toni to superstar status, but it's made two other of The Wolf Of Wall Street actor's exes - Gisele Bundchen (he dated her from 2000 to 2005) and Erin Heatherton (his girl for most of 2011) - into household names.

The Titanic actor's alleged lover Miranda Kerr (they reportedly had a fling earlier this year) also sported the accessory, as has Heidi Klum and Alessandra Ambrosio. Though Bar has an enviable resume that includes modeling stints for Rampage and landing the coveted Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover, she is not in the same league as most Angel vets.

dailymail.co.uk

post-2904-0-1445991059-94657_thumb.jpg

^ ha, I was thinking about posting that in Bar's thread.

Uncle Phil is dead.  Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

edit

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air star James 'Uncle Phil' Avery dies aged 65 from complications following open heart surgery

Full set:

Leonardo DiCaprio Starts the New Year with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/12413-toni-garrn/?p=3333467

JustJarad

Toni is giving him the cold shoulder.  Go Toni!

^ They're turning away from the paps. Leo notices them and then they turn around.

hey guys is that Toni behind Bar Refaeli? LOL Just curious

http://www.musemagazine.it/data/images/post/9c92cc28662abdcf096cbf99ec74ff09.jpg

What does this all mean?  Leo was with Blake Lively at this time.  Did Bar do something that made Toni say to herself, "I'm going to sleep with the love of your life." 

What about that look that Toni is giving Bar?  It is kind of saying, "So she dated Leo?"  Maybe getting Leo has always been Toni's plan.

What I really want to see is a picture of them together now.  We saw what Toni did to Erin at the VSFS.  Good thing they were on the ground floor or Erin would have thrown herself out a window.

Edited by PinkCouture

^ I think that may be part of it but I think the main reason was she ended her contract w/ VS. Probably not on the best terms. The VSFS was the last thing she needed to do before she could officially leave. It is like giving your two weeks notice at a job you are not fond of but still having to work those two weeks :laugh: Having Toni there was just supplementary b/c of the awkwardness.

^IKR? Like everybody assumes Toni, but Erin has a BF for a while, and had one during the VSFS, so  I don't think Toni being there was the biggest reason. I think it made it even worse lol, but I think she was mostly upset because she wasn't participating in the normal angel press, etc.

Jake Gyllenhaal, Model Alyssa Miller Break Up After Six Months of Dating

Ladies, he's single again! Jake Gyllenhaal and Sports Illustrated model Alyssa Miller have split after nearly six months of dating, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.

"They fizzled out. It happened a while ago -- before the holidays," one insider tells Us. "He's back on the scene." (Lainey Gossip posted a story speculating Gyllenhaal's now-confirmed single status on Tuesday afternoon.)

Things were really good between Jake and Alyssa right up until he had to leave for L.A. to go shoot a movie [Nightcrawler] in the fall," adds another source. "Then the distance just really got to them." 

Indeed, the handsome actor, 33, has been busy filming upcoming thriller, Nightcrawler, in which he plays a struggling, freelance crime reporter who comes across the underground world of L.A. Another source tells Us that Gyllenhaal "was very taken with [Miller], but I think their work definitely drew them apart."

The big chill occurred before the holiday season. "They were apart for the holidays, and things weren't good with them even before that," a source says. "She's very much a long-term relationship girl. He's not as much of that mindset." 

24-year-old Miller opened up to Us in late October about her relationship with the hunk. "Things are good," she said then. (As Us Weekly exclusively revealed, the couple started dating in June after they first met at their gym.)

Gyllenhaal has a long history of dating gorgeous stars: His exes include Taylor Swift, whom he briefly dated in late 2010, Kirsten Dunst, his girlfriend from 2002 to 2004, and Reese Witherspoon, his last longterm relationship, which ended in 2009. "I know people are bummed, because many thought he had a chance this time," an insider tells Us of the actor's latest split.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jake-gyllenhaal-model-alyssa-miller-split-201471

Pictured: The moment panicked Anne Hathaway got caught in riptide and screamed for help in choppy Hawaii waters

You are not supposed to interfere with the Grim Reaper's plan.  Just mind your own business, dude.

Some of roles he made,his candid appearances,some of his previous girlfriends choices.

I didn't see or hear an interview for him,but those mentioned above were enough to not let me interested in watching interviews for Jake. :D

Also,it's not like Alyssah deserved better or he wasn't right for her,she's kind of rough too,maybe in terms of sweetness,he's more sweet than her.But just I didn't like the match,and I don't feel comfortable to this person.

It's hard to keep a secret in Hollywood, and although Amber Heard was seen trying tocover up a diamond ring on her left hand on Monday, she doesn't need to hide it anymore – PEOPLE has confirmed that she's engaged to Johnny Depp

"Of course they couldn't be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," a source tells PEOPLE, adding that Heard has "told close friends" the news. 

"Amber has really taken well to the kids and really enjoys spending time with them. And she's even taken Lily shopping on her own for some bonding time." 

The couple, who met on the set of their 2011 movie The Rum Diary went public with their relationship the following year after Depp, 50, announced his split from partner of 14 years Vanessa Paradis. 

He and the French actress and singer have two children, Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, but never married. 

Heard, 27, who has said she's bisexual, was previously in a four-year relationship with Hawaiian artist and photographer Tasya van Ree. 

The newly engaged couple are teaming up again on the big screen in the upcoming film London Fields, which stars Heard and features Depp in a cameo.