Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

^ No, he wanted them to film.

RIP Paul, I don't blame you for helping to make Tyrese relevant.

I think I read the speed limit was 45mph but they were in a Porsche Carrera GT so of course they were speeding.  And he wasn't the one driving of course.  The guy who was driving was a former race car driver.

He was a good actor for the kind of movies he did. 

Pretty sure he had a nose job though.

post-46718-0-30478200-1385977887_thumb.j

and

The son of a fashion model and a sewer contractor, Walker grew up in a working class, Mormon Los Angeles household.

Well, they'll probably have his character die mid-way through the movie, considering the villain already killed Han that wouldn't be that much of a stretch. Either way the film production is going forward after a slight delay to rework the script.

Victoria’s Secret Models Leave Women Management for Ali Kavoussi's New Firm

Former Women Management agent Ali Kavoussi is leaving after six years to start his own modeling agency called The Lions, and he's taking some big names with him. Among those leaving Women's for Kavoussi's new shop include Victoria's Secret stars Anne V and Jessica Hart, who walked in the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November. Irina Shayk, Angie Lindvall and Guinevere van Seenus are also leaving to join the new Soho-based agency. A rep for Women released a statement that confirmed Kavoussi's departure: "We are very happy for him, and know he will have a great success."

Arguably one of Kavoussi's biggest clients, Hart, recently made headlines over her remarks about Taylor Swift . During the show's afterparty, Hart spoke to Women's Wear Daily about Swift's performance:

"I think, you know what, god bless her [Taylor Swift's] heart. I think she's great," she said. "But, I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."

She later backtracked, telling E! News, "I adore Taylor Swift and I was so excited to be with her at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show."

The ensuing backlash led to rumors that Victoria's Secret would cut ties with Hart, which turned out to be unfounded: "There is no truth to the rumors that Jessica Hart has been fired or that she will no longer work with the brand," Ed Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer said in a statement about the matter.

So, all's well that ends well.

eonline.com

"The death of a person you don't personally know is making you reevaluate life? wut..."

Uh, I hate when people say such things. Should a person be ashamed for feeling this way or what? There were few cases in my life that I took the death of someone I do not know personally, of a famous person, hard, much harder than you would think is normal, but it's not like I liked it or there was anything I could do about it. Sometimes you feel attached to someone because you like/admire their personalities, the characteres they play, they are part of your childhood or it might be smth. that you can't explain, maybe the vibe a certain person gives. And by "reevaluating life" the person above meant (as I see it) that such thing is just another reminder of how fragile our life is, one minute you are here, healthy and full of life, another minute anything might happen, and you also have to be very careful doing smth. that can potentially bring you harm. As for me (you may call me crazy, I don't care) these kinds of things make me question the existence of god, like, seriously, why do those who kill, rape, steal, etc. keep on living well? And here is a young talented man who is humble, has a kind heart, tries to help others, has a daughter to raise and was actually on his way from a charity event, and he dies in such a scary car crash (hopefully he died because of the the impact and not burning alive). I was questioning myself, why it upsets so much, and the answer is because it is so unfair and untimely. Nelson Mandella died just few days ago, one famous Russian actor that was really loved in my country passed last weekend, but these people had beautiful, long lives to live, they gave a lot to this world and will be remembered. Their deaths made me sad of course, but not to the point that Paul's did. They lived for 80+/90+ years, and here is a 40 y.o. man who had another 40 years ahead of him and this sh*t happens... This is smth. I can't accept.

Just had to share it guys as I am really upset. :(

...on his way from a charity event, and he dies in such a scary car crash (hopefully he died because of the the impact and not burning alive)

He was alive briefly when the car was burning

Former Women Management agent Ali Kavoussi is leaving after six years to start his own modeling agency called The Lions, and he's taking some big names with him.

Has The Lions been founded by Ali? I've heard of this agency before this news

He is at least ob of our the founders/owners of the agency :)

^ The sentence was structured funny but I am pretty sure they meant just J-Hart b/c they used "who" (singular)

Oh ok, I misunderstand that. BTW Jessica became really huge after this Taylor thing. I saw some papparazzi pics of her on gossip site.

The Paparazzi has always kinda followed her b/c of her relationship with Stavros Niarchos (who dated Paris Hilton) and her altercation(s) with other models. I guess with the recent Tay-Tay thing their interest in her has increased :p

He was alive briefly when the car was burning

He is at least ob of our the founders/owners of the agency :)

At least I hope he was unconscious, the idea of being burnt alive and feeling every second of it makes me wanna bawl my eyes out.  :cry2:

As far as I understood from the articles that briefly mention the coroner's report, the driver died of an impact and Paul died of a mix of injuries from the impact and thermal damages. There is quite some contradictory information. The guy who claims to be one of the friends, said he got a call about the car crash and that Paul was possibly in this car, so he along with other mates took a car and rushed to the place, he saw Paul being unconscious and tried to get him out of the car. In fact, there were 7 guys overall who tried to help, but the fire was too severe and there was nothing they could do. I find this very suspicious, as I watched the video of the tragedy, and it looked like the car exploaded soon after the crash and secondly there was no one around to help near the car. It doesn't seem there was enough time to receive a call, get to the place and so on, there were literally seconds before the fire took over.

Why, oh why do I read and watch it all :banghead::no:

not sure I got this "ob of our the founders". He probably is a partner of the founders, sort of. There is a piece of informtion on who the agency was founded by in the article on the Lions' blog.