Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I know that the marriages of the every day John and Jane Doe fall apart, but it seems celeb marriages are extremely fragile. So much money that it is easy to divorce? Too much temptation? Schedule problems? What causes it? No matter what, you feel bad for the kid.

+1

hopefully for whatever reason its for the better for everyone involved! :)

Because he makes it seem like their break up doesn't even bother him by only talking about how much he enjoys kissing his costar. I personally think that is disrespectful to Miranda, because there is an appropriate amount of time that should take place before he behaves like that. It just seems so flippant and callus.

Haven't they been separated for a while before that?  I'm sure they have both moved on to a certain extent.  Plus, there were rumors that she was cheating on him.  If that was the case, then i'd probably wouldn't want anything to do with her either. But if he was the one cheating, then I'm with you, he would be a dbag. 

The media liked to think she was cheating on Orlando with Leonardo DiCaprio but people who saw them together in the club said they were just causally chatting to each other, as Leo knows Orlando. I don't think Miranda would have cheated on Orlando with Leo, as Leo seems to go for women around 24-26, blonde and they never have a child.  :idk:

I don't think Miranda cheated on Orlando at all... Especially cause the rumours are about two pretty famous people, JBieber and LeoD... If she had, we would've seen lots of "evidence", like videos, and people talking, pics... Don't think this could actually go under the radar. But we don't know the resons why they separated, we don't get to live their lives and know exactly what was goin on or how things would go between the two... 

And honestly, Miranda was with him for fame? Oh, come on... This is sooo old and boring... She didn't want to go out with him, he asked multiple times... People always say Miranda uses anything to get attention, I'm guessing no one thought it could be wrong, huh? That magazines and paps and celebs websites would use her b/c she has a level of influence and fame? I don't think she would actually call and stuff. 

I read somewhere on tumblr Miranda often flirts and cozy up to male crew members and photographer. They even posted photos as "evidence". Honestly I didn't think the photos were that scandalous :idk:

As for her calling the paps, if she is guilty of it the fact is they do show up. I think this indicates something about her relevance and that people are interested in her. If she was some D-lister I doubt the paps would waste their time.

Away from all this split headache,as if they're the first to split in celebrity world,who doesn't split in this world?!!!

Another more surprising split,Johny Depp has left Paradis,rumors appeared long months ago,but really all including me,thought that they will last forever,they fit each other so well,they stayed together for so long time,in Hollywood measures at least.

Now,Depp is dating his co-star,Amber Heard,whome people said that they fell for each other before Depp left Paradis.

Really,no one last in Hollywood couples life.

Lou Reed, legendary rock pioneer, dead at 71

Lou Reed never had quite the notoriety or commercial sales of '60s peers such as the Beatles or Bob Dylan -- his only major commercial hit was "Walk on the Wild Side." But his influence was just as vast, if not more so. Punk, post-punk and most strains of underground music of the last 40 years would not exist without the one-of-a-kind merger of music and words pioneered by Reed and his groundbreaking band, the Velvet Underground. Reed died Sunday at 71 in Southampton, N.Y., of an ailment related to a liver transplant he underwent in May, his literary agent said.

He leaves behind one of the most profound musical legacies of any 20th Century artist. His lyrics suggested a new kind of street poetry, at once raw and literary. His music -- conceived with John Cale, Sterling Morrison and Maureen Tucker in the Velvet Underground -- merged primitivism with sophisticated avant-garde ideas. The Velvets made four landmark studio albums before crumbling in 1970, each a template for the underground music to follow. The artists in their debt include R.E.M., David Bowie, the Sex Pistols, the Talking Heads, Roxy Music, U2 and Patti Smith, and stretch from Iceland (Bjork) to South America (Os Mutantes). In an interview with the Tribune in 1990, Roxy Music founder Brian Eno reiterated his famous remark about the Velvets -- "Only a few thousand people bought the first Velvet Underground album, but every one of them formed a band" -- and embellished it: "I should know. I was one of those people."

In a 1992 interview with the Tribune, Reed explained his daring mix of high and low art. He only wanted nothing to do with the middle-brow territory occupied by most rock music in the '60s and beyond.

"I was an English major in college (Syracuse University), for chrissakes," Reed said. "I ought to be able to put together a good lyric at the very least. It would be embarrassing if I couldn`t. And I really like rock. It`s party stuff, dance stuff and R&B stuff that we all grew up on and loved. But I wanted something that would engage you mentally, that you could listen to on another level. I just thought that would be the perfect thing in rock 'n' roll. That 10 years from now you could still listen to one of my albums because it wasn`t just a party record, but something that would engage you emotionally, intellectually, if not spiritually, on the level that a novel can. And because you also have music going on, you could do something that no other form could do, especially if someone is listening on headphones. You could really get their attention and really take them someplace. You`re joining the voice in their head with your voice-there`s no one else there."

Reed, born in Brooklyn in 1942, grew up in a middle-class family and went on to study at Syracuse University, where he was mentored by the famed poet Delmore Schwartz. His staunch interest in Beat literature and classic soul and doo-wop was perhaps underutilized in his job as staff songwriter for Pickwick Records in New York, but the for-hire tunesmithing sharpened his affinity for writing simple two- or three-chord melodies. "I wanted to be a writer, always did," he once said. "Ever since elementary school I was writing songs, and I`ve essentially been able to survive by writing. I consider myself really, really lucky."

That gift flourished in the Velvets, where he wrote such future classics as "Rock 'n' Roll," "Sweet Jane" and "Pale Blue Eyes." In the mid-'60s, he befriended Cale, a classically trained musician from Wales, who brought a cutting-edge sense of harmonics and texture to Reed's melodies. Cale in turn was astounded by Reed's skill with lyrics. "I'd never met anyone like Lou who could put words together like that. He would create these dangerous scenarios in the songs, in part because we were finding ourselves in these strange, dangerous scenarios all the time in New York."

At a time when rock music was only just beginning to grapple with deeper subjects, Reed's songs put society's misfits, outcasts and pariahs at the center, and not in a judgmental way. The epic "Heroin," its dire scene set by the ebb and surge of the guitars and Cale's viola, focused on a junkie. As shocking as the subject matter was when Reed and his bandmates began performing it in New York City clubs in 1965, "Heroin" was a nuanced and tragic first-person portrayal of addiction. It's a song about free will as much as drugs, about how a desperate person might try to escape or erase a world that he no longer comprehends. The junkie lives for his fix, even as he realizes that it will some day "nullify" him.

"I don`t think I`ve backed away from any subject," Reed told the Tribune. "Though I look back at some of it and say, 'Whoa!' I try to play fair. If I write that way about you, then when it comes to me, I have to write that way, too. ... All the way back to 'Heroin,' the idea was to tell stories from different points of view, with conflicting opinions. Some of it can seem very personal, or at least it comes across that way, because you're acting. And then you can write something equally personal that's completely at odds with what the first person said. Any great novel has lots of 'personal things' floating through it, whatever the character you're writing about."

The Velvets were embraced by Andy Warhol, who made the band part of his Floating Plastic Inevitable. Warhol would project his art films on the band, dressed all in black, while dancers writhed and, in some cases, cracked whips. Reed's lyrics looked at transgressive subjects, whether sadomasochism ("Venus in Furs") or drug dealing ("Waiting for the Man"), with a storyteller's eye for detail and a poet's flair for wordplay. The music could be ferociously violent or deeply sensitive, expanding the vocabulary of the rock quartet to include Eastern, European, classical and experimental impulses.

But the band was never widely understood in its time, and Reed left at the start of the '70s to pursue a solo career. His work was soon championed by a new wave of bands out of England and New York, including the New York Dolls, Sex Pistols and Patti Smith, and Reed became the "godfather of punk." The Bowie-produced "Walk on the Wild Side" single and "Transformer" album in 1972 became key moments in the gender-bending glam movement.

Along the way, Reed went from a widely misunderstood, even reviled underground figure into an international man of letters, published author and respected artist. In Europe, the Velvets music became central to the so-called "Velvet Revolution" in Czechoslovakia during the late '80s, and Reed was later lionized by the first president of the Czech Republic, Vaclav Havel, for contributing to the democratic shift. His solo albums became more elaborate, conceptual works, such as the much-praised 1989 release "New York"; his 1990 collaboraiton with Cale in tribue to their late benefactor Warhol, "Songs for Drella"; and his deep dive into the work of Edgar Allen Poe, "The Raven" (2003). His last major project was a deeply divisive collaboration with Metallica, "Lulu." It was in keeping with a history that includes its share of controversial releases, such as the all-instrumental noise album "Metal Machine Music" in 1975 and the brutal rock opera "Berlin" in 1973. The latter "didn't get one positive review and was considered a disaster" when it first came out, Reed once remarked, "and now people think it's a masterpiece" upon its reissue several decades later. "I've learned it takes people time to figure out what I'm up to."

Embedded within this cycle of reluctant acceptance was Reed's defiant, sometimes downright icy public persona. He was notorious for chewing up interviewers who did not properly defer to him. His jousting with the late critic Lester Bangs is one of the great chapters in the rock-media civil war. But Reed once showed a different side when a Tribune reporter tried to interview backstage at the 1990 Farm Aid concert in Indianapolis. Reed, hiding behind shades and giving mono-syllabic answers, was in no apparent mood to talk when the journalist sat down with him. Then the writer's tape recorder inexplicably stopped working.

"Here, let me take a look at that," Reed offered. "Let`s reload these batteries ... Have you checked the pause button?"

Then Reed took off his shades and peered up from the balky machine. "You know," he said, "we're just going to have to improvise."

Reed is survived by his wife, the musician and performance artist Laurie Anderson.

chicagotribune.com

GIF Party: 20 Reasons Why Orlando Bloom’s Split From Miranda Kerr Makes Him

The Unluckiest Guy In The World

I don’t feel too guilty calling Orland Bloom the unluckiest guy in the world, because he is the unluckiest guy in the world: he and his wife, Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr, have split after three years of marriage. Not to pile onto an already emotionally-charged issue in a stranger’s life, but: oh boy. Things can’t be easy for Bloom right now, so he probably shouldn’t log into Tumblr to see all the GIFs featuring his now ex-wife, because that’s what all famous pretty people do; look at their equally famous and pretty partners on blogging platforms.

Here are 20 reasons why Orlando Bloom is one unlucky SOB: http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/10/miranda-error-message-20-reasons-why-orlando-bloom-is-the-unluckiest-guy-in-the-world/

uproxx.com

they are together , end off story ,  and they do this  to provoke the paparazys and the magazines they are together   :)

They're not together. Miranda is not even using her wedding rings anymore.

soo why are they kiss each other like normal couple i don't know ????