Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Sound the trumpets: at long last, His Royal Highness is finally here! The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby boy -- her first child with husband Prince William -- at St. Mary's Hospital in London on Monday, July 22, the Palace confirmed via Twitter. "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm. The baby weighs 8lbs 6oz. The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry & families have been told and are delighted. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight."

If you haven't turned on the news or radio or computer or anything as of the past couple of hours, Kate Middleton is in labor!

OMG!!! :woot:

^ Hmmm interesting, "She knew that they were meant to be together." even when Adam was shagging Nina...props to Adam for managing that move there.

That's b/c he's got...

Sorry, I had to. :rofl: But I am not done yet!!! :laugh:

Maybe this was how he convinced Behati's folks (in addition to him being loaded) by singing part of this song :p

Let me just clarify this, If Levine shows up to my house and starts singing I would put on an Amanda Bynes and ask him to murder my vagina.So I get Behati being happy and all high on Adam. 

However, I would never ever marry the guy in the conditions we all know it was. I just don't get it, it's completely retarded and I don't see a bright future for those two in the horizon.

On Royal Baby news ...

Congratz to Will & Kate on their baby boy :heart: I hope they give him a nice name and not something WTF

also hope he looks more like mom & uncle Harry :ninja:

^They are probably gonna name him a typical royal name...all the boys are named something classic like Henry, William, James and Charles. Like for realz its not like hollywood where they get to name their kids "apple" :p :rofl: It would be nice though if they honored his mother in some way in the name!

Also I know it was rumored but now new pics to confirm, Alyssa Miller and Jake Gyllenhaal indeed ARE dating!

Bynes hospitalized after allegedly starting fire

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Actress Amanda Bynes was hospitalized for a mental health evaluation after deputies said she started a small fire in the driveway of a home in Southern California.

Deputies responding to a 911 call Monday night found Bynes, 27, standing next to the flames in the city of Thousand Oaks, according to Ventura County sheriff's Capt. Don Aguilar.

The deputies determined she met the criteria for a mental health hold and took her into custody. She can be held for up to 72 hours of observation.

No charges were filed, Aguilar said.

Richard Hutton and David Feldman, who are listed as Bynes' attorneys in industry databases, refused to comment Tuesday.

The former Nickelodeon actress has had several run-ins with the law in California. In December, the "Hairspray" star resolved a misdemeanor hit-and-run case after entering into a civil settlement with other drivers. She was charged last fall with driving on a suspended license after it was temporarily taken away from her following two hit-and-run cases where she was accused of leaving the scene without providing proper information. She has also pleaded not guilty to drunken driving in a separate case.

Earlier this month Bynes appeared in a New York court on allegations that she chucked a marijuana bong out the window of her 36th-floor Manhattan apartment.

She also has taken to social media to criticize a host of celebrities recently.

In the late 1990s and early 2000s Bynes was one of the hottest actors on children's TV.

Beginning in 2000, she won four consecutive Kids Choice Awards for best television actress, the first for her role in the ensemble kids comedy-variety show "All That" and the others for her starring vehicle "The Amanda Show." She also received Kids Choice Awards for best movie actress awards in 2003 and 2004 for the films "Big Fat Liar" and "What A Girl Wants."

Bynes, who grew up in Thousand Oaks, also starred in the popular television series "What I Like About You," which aired from 2002 to 2006, and several TV movies before her career began to decline.

Good god she is literately in the same city as me at the moment :ninja:

What? really?was it a lie that it's a girl and that she will be given Diana's middle name or something like that?

Everyone thought it was going to be a girl because some woman thought she heard Kate start to say she was having a daughter.

Here is a video of it but I couldn't hear Kate say it.

Bynes hospitalized after allegedly starting fire

Good god she is literately in the same city as me at the moment :ninja:

Although she is in the hospital, she can still escape! I strongly suggested a city-wide lockdown in L.A. to ensure the safety of inhabitants. And of course a bit of advice courtesy of our good pal Antoine Dodson:

^ :rofl: Oh that vid once again, why did I have a feeling he would be back :D

But back to poor Amanda, apparently her parents live or did once live on that street. So that sort of explains why she was there to begin with but not the tank of gasoline and burning pants :ninja: Luckily she is where she needs to be now. Let's hope she finally gets the psychiatric help she so desperately needs.

Ouch!

Adam Levine told ex Nina Agdal he was engaged to Behati Prinsloo via text

Adam Levine told ex Nina Agdal he was engaged to Behati Prinsloo via text message, a source tells us. The Maroon Five frontman and the Namibian Victoria’s Secret Angel announced their engagement last week. He dated Agdal, who’s also a Victoria’s Secret model, for a short time after he split with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’s Anne Vyalitsyna last year. A source tells Page Six that Agdal is “heartbroken” at the engagement news. All reps declined to comment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/traumatic_text_M0DUsah3zvh37i3NPCl5HN

Finally we have a name George Alexander Louis ,what a typical royal name,all of it infact.

And yeah,Kate seems so glowing and happy after one day only of giving birth.

@Lebron,yes I heard about this before,maybe it was the reason for all those rumors,but we can't blame Kate for the false rumors,as long as she didn't confirm or declare the genre on the baby.

On other gossip news,Penelope Cruz has given birth to her second child,a girl,on the same day the royal boy[George] arrived,Monday July 22nd.She will get old and share the same birthday with the future British King. :D

Ouch!

Adam Levine told ex Nina Agdal he was engaged to Behati Prinsloo via text

Adam Levine told ex Nina Agdal he was engaged to Behati Prinsloo via text message, a source tells us. The Maroon Five frontman and the Namibian Victoria’s Secret Angel announced their engagement last week. He dated Agdal, who’s also a Victoria’s Secret model, for a short time after he split with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’s Anne Vyalitsyna last year. A source tells Page Six that Agdal is “heartbroken” at the engagement news. All reps declined to comment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/traumatic_text_M0DUsah3zvh37i3NPCl5HN

Ouch indeed! Rubbing salt and lemon on an already open wound! If there's ever a cowardly way to break-up up with anyone Adam is on the forefront of that for all brazen men to follow :D

Plus I love the fact they title Nina as a "Victoria's Secret" model. Now you can't tell me someone over there at the NY-Post doesn't spank to a VS or SI mag from time to time and should know she the difference by now :rofl:

The NY-Post got it all wrong with Nina, didn't they? :laugh:

However, if you look at Nina's timeline on July 9th or something like that you'll see two tweets about how much being single and missing someone sucks, I honestly feel bad for her. She got the worst part of it all.