Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

Born on October 6, 1996, Isabella Hadid is the daughter of Yolanda Hadid Foster and Mohammed Hadid. Bella is a nationally ranked equestrian, competing since age three, and having since won numerous awards for her riding efforts. Her ultimate goal is to represent the United States in the 2016 Olympics. Like her older sister Gigi, Bella also enjoys modeling, working with top photographers, posing for the likes of Jack Guy, Micaela Brookman, and Jim Jordan. When she’s not busy with AP classes or launching her modeling career, Bella works at an organic smoothie bar, serving up nutritional blends for her fellow Malibu residents. Bella also loves documenting her adventures as an evolving foodie and blogger.

bellahadid.com

post-82714-0-1446074546-51643_thumb.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture
added brief bio

Yesterday there was a bomb scare at my school. Grades 6-12 were herded up to the P.E. black top to bake in the sun while the swat team swept the campus for explosives. The older students seemed unaffected by the whole situation, personally, I was relieved to be missing my Ap Government final. The middle-schoolers were left in the dark about matters so naturally they were bumbling about with various rumors.  I overheard a confident young boy explain that the helicopters circling over-head were simply there because “someone in the office smelled Marijuana”. After an extensive search it was concluded that there was no bomb on campus and we were all sent back to our classrooms for free time until dismissal. With a few hours of to kill, I was glad to have my photo equipment handy.

-Bella

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Teen Vogue

Meet Model Bella Hadid, Gigi's Little Sister and Soon-to-Be Major Fashion Force

You're about to see her everywhere.

by Andrew Bevan

"I'm more the black sheep of the family," explains 18-year-old Bella Hadid of how she compares to her sister, model Gigi Hadid, 19, who had her own meteoric rise earlier this year. "We're very similar—we even have the same voice—but my whole life, she's been the one with the good grades. She's beautiful, smart, and funny, and I've always been the one who kind of rebels. I just wanted to show people that we're different. I even dyed my hair brown."

After moving to New York this past summer to pursue a photography degree at Parsons The New School for Design, the leggy, sophisticated Bella—who is linked to a crop of fun-loving gal pals like Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus, and Hailey Baldwin—is just getting her feet wet, and will soon be diving into the family business full force. (Her mom is former model Yolanda Foster.) "There wasn't really one time in my life where I was like, I want to be a model!' It was more Gigi's thing," says Bella, an avid shutterbug since the age of seven. "I do like being in front of the camera more and more. Having experience behind it has taught me about lighting and angles, how to move, and what looks good and what doesn't."

Growing up as a champion competitive equestrian instilled in her a disciplined work ethic and prepared her even more for what's to come. "It taught me a lot about responsibility. You're up at 5:30 a.m. caring for and riding a huge animal," she says. "I would be at horse shows by myself for weeks, and I had to make sure I was on my game at all times." Seems this hot-to-trot beauty is already on the right track.

http://www.teenvogue.com/fashion/2014-10/bella-hadid-interview