Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

It's over! 

Bella Hadid has split from rapper boyfriend The Weeknd after a year and a half of dating.
The news that the model, 20, and the rapper, 25, have gone their separate ways was confirmed Thursday by People.
'Their schedules have been too hard to coordinate and he is focusing on finishing and promoting his album,' a source told the publication.

'They still have a great deal of love for one another and will remain friends.'

Neither has yet commented on their breakup.

dailymail.co.uk

I don't think their split thing is real, I think it's actually promo/PR for VSFS. She was wearing a Cartier bracelet that he gave her at the game with Kendall and her mom still follows a "AbelxBella" fanblog on instagram. They get break up rumours all the time and it's always "it's scheduling issues" but it's never true, their reps still haven't commented on it. Idk, all this comes from People and they were wrong about Gigi and Zayn breaking up over summer and they dont have any real source. It's most likely VS promo since they're both gonna be there, they'll probably go on a (paparazzi stalked) date the day before the show and then every one will anticipate him preforming while she walks- calling it right here. 

30 minutes ago, CyBella said:

I don't think their split thing is real, I think it's actually promo/PR for VSFS. She was wearing a Cartier bracelet that he gave her at the game with Kendall and her mom still follows a "AbelxBella" fanblog on instagram. They get break up rumours all the time and it's always "it's scheduling issues" but it's never true, their reps still haven't commented on it. Idk, all this comes from People and they were wrong about Gigi and Zayn breaking up over summer and they dont have any real source. It's most likely VS promo since they're both gonna be there, they'll probably go on a (paparazzi stalked) date the day before the show and then every one will anticipate him preforming while she walks- calling it right here. 

You're on to something but I think you're slightly off. I agree that they are probably still together and that split is fake, just like Rosie HW/Jason "split" last year.

But I think People have the source and that their sources (Abel and Bella's PRs) have told them to run a fake brake up story.

People mag were first to report T.Swift/C.Harris brake up and they were correct.

Stupid PR game or a real deal, we'll see.

One thing's for sure, Weeknd's fans on IG have been talking so much shit about Bella it's like WTF? Do any of those chicks actually think they have a shot at being with him so are that envious at Bella's position? Hormones can do nasty things to a teen's brain, I guess.

Sometimes I really love her street style and other times I find it to be hideous. I do like that she wears a lot of different looks, though.

IA, I think the "split" with The Weeknd is all PR for the VSFS. Whether it was encouraged by VS or her team thought of it, it's going to garner press for both. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they're photographed around the time of the show to drum up more interest. 

On 11/14/2016 at 7:50 PM, Schemer said:

One thing's for sure, Weeknd's fans on IG have been talking so much shit about Bella it's like WTF? Do any of those chicks actually think they have a shot at being with him so are that envious at Bella's position? Hormones can do nasty things to a teen's brain, I guess.

They are above and beyond, so annoying sometimes. I literally see them say the most nasty stuff like wanting him to beat her or smthing, it's gross. 

Their teams not confirming it though would make sense if they gave People the story because they wouldn't want to be caught lying because then they wouldn't be credible anymore, so they give the info but deny comment. (Plus they release the article before Bellas pr people even 'responded'. 

On 11/16/2016 at 6:28 PM, ceceshores said:

IA, I think the "split" with The Weeknd is all PR for the VSFS. Whether it was encouraged by VS or her team thought of it, it's going to garner press for both. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they're photographed around the time of the show to drum up more interest. 

Yeah, I love Bella to deeeeath and think she'll do a decent job at the show, but VS clearly hired her for PR/promo reasons. They've been showing her off on social media since it started plus they're giving her two looks and a set of wings on her first walk? Them pushing a 'break up' between Bella and a headlining artist would definitely be in their interest. Plus like three days before People released the 'break up' info, they had an exclusive interview with Bella about VSFS at her fitting. Idk, her mom still follows an AbelxBella fan account on instagram and they're liking each others selfies seems fake to me. 

And I agree 100% on your street style thing. I think it depends on how much she vs. her stylist does and then they change up her look depending on the city. Like her LA looks always have the more Kardashian vibe, NYC is more chic and edgy, London is more punk, ect... When she dresses without a stylists it's either super plain or she looks like a 7th grade scene/emo kid... I like that she experiments though.