Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

It's not like she can't be a model ^she is a good model -she needs to work on facial expression tho- so who cares if daddy & mama pushed things for her?

Carla Bruni was also helped by her family to be booked in her first agency and even if she turned out to be a bad singer & the wife of moron, she was an amazing fashion & high fashion model.

Shes going to be walking the Bright Night and Dark Angels segments at VSFS, the look above is BN and those feather dusters on her shoulders are her wings. Apparently there's 45 pairs of wings this year so it's not crazy she got them imo since publicity is a big reason she's there but it's only making me more nervous for the show, idk how good she'll be?

The snap above is part of a three day (so far!) shoot in Rome. The makeup artist is Tom Pecheux, he works A LOT with Chanel and Harper's Bazaar US, he did both Kendall and Gigi's covers this year  (which Karl shot both of!) with them so maybe she's having a HB cover next year? I don't think Karl would have her in a Fendi and Chanel campaign in the same season. And on her instagram story last night she randomly posted two photos of Kate Moss from her HB cover story in 1994 so I think that was a subtle hint that that's what she's doing.