Bellazon

Vika Bronova
Thumbnail

sarnic

Hi, does anyone know where her low social media activity comes from? She used to post a post almost once a week, as well as Instastories every now and then. There was a time when there were no posts for over a month, and when there was one, she deleted it after a few minutes. I see that the number of followers on her insta is constantly decreasing. Does anyone know what's going on with her, what she does? Recently she deleted most of her posts from Instagram and a few days ago she added a post that had already been added. There is nothing interesting on instastories either. Does anyone know where this change come from?

There was also a moment when she published only sponsored posts with "alo", but for a long time this little activity has been surprising. She must know that her follower count is going down. Greater recognition in social media brings more cooperation and money, so this should probably be important to her... I also have a question, does anyone know anything more about her? Family, boyfriend, girlfriend, any hobbies?

Do you know anything about this or have any guesses?

On 2/2/2024 at 9:55 AM, ketrab1999 said:

Hi, does anyone know where her low social media activity comes from? She used to post a post almost once a week, as well as Instastories every now and then. There was a time when there were no posts for over a month, and when there was one, she deleted it after a few minutes. I see that the number of followers on her insta is constantly decreasing. Does anyone know what's going on with her, what she does? Recently she deleted most of her posts from Instagram and a few days ago she added a post that had already been added. There is nothing interesting on instastories either. Does anyone know where this change come from?

There was also a moment when she published only sponsored posts with "alo", but for a long time this little activity has been surprising. She must know that her follower count is going down. Greater recognition in social media brings more cooperation and money, so this should probably be important to her... I also have a question, does anyone know anything more about her? Family, boyfriend, girlfriend, any hobbies?

Do you know anything about this or have any guesses?

I don’t know about low social media activity but I noticed that too. She lost a lot of followers in the past year. I think she has a boyfriend from Los Angeles I don’t know his full name though she posts him now and then

On 2/9/2024 at 6:11 PM, Edaaaaaaa said:

I don’t know about low social media activity but I noticed that too. She lost a lot of followers in the past year. I think she has a boyfriend from Los Angeles I don’t know his full name though she posts him now and then

It's a pity that she wastes her potential so much. I think that if she cared about the regularity of posts and integration with fans, such as Q&A, some vlogs, etc., she would have a much better career. It's sad to see this because there was once a really promising person...I didn't follow her for a few months, because it was simply irritating when you see a notification about a post from 5 minutes ago, click on it and the post was deleted xD I thought that maybe something had changed, but now there aren't even notifications...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...