Bellazon

The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity War & Endgame (2012-2019)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Alfie Enoch for Miles Morales, please please please pretty please.

The trailer looks great, I'm dying for the movie to come out already. Didn't see a lot of Wanda or Pietro in the trailer, which is my main concern about AOU. I feel like they're trying to focus on too much (Introduction of the Maximoff siblings plus Ultron plus Vision plus incorporating Falcon/Heimdall plus leading to the Civil War storyline) and have so much going on it's going to be a little disjointed, but I'm going to remain optimistic.

It's going to be a mammoth ensemble piece, but Whedon has shown himself to be capable of wrangling extensive casts into coherent blockbusters, and has seemingly been sensible in his decisions to draw from interlocking source material (the Scarlet Witch/Vision connection, for example). Overall, I think the outlook is pretty good. :hehe:

With regard to Miles, anyone but Jaden Smith. :no2:

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch poster reveal. I think the expectation was that the promo series would wrap up with Wanda, Pietro and Vision, but two out of three might have to do. :unsure:

post-20523-0-1446182408-31256_thumb.jpg post-20523-0-1446182408-32823_thumb.jpg

Overall, it looks like the costume designers are doing well here. I like that Wanda's outfit gives a few nods to eastern European style with lots of rings, medallions and pendants, but without making it too comic book-ish to work on film.

• 2 weeks later...

Downey Jr. just posted this picture to his Twitter account:

attachicon.gifBmQN7O0CUAAiJLh.jpg large.jpg

I'm seeing Joss Whedon, Sam Jackson, ScarJo, Downey Jr. himself, Chris Hemsworth and his wife, ...

I'm also guessing that the guy sitting next to Whedon (and whose face we cannot see) is Ruffalo?

Does anyone know who is sitting next to Hemsworth's wife? I know that her face is familiar, but I can't quite remember who she is.

Weirdly belated I know, but I guess we now have confirmation that it was in fact Linda Cardellini. :laugh:

Julie Delpy, Linda Cardellini added to 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' cast

Two new Avengers: Age Of Ultron cast members have been confirmed just weeks before Joss Whedon's superhero sequel opens in cinemas.

Julie Delpy (Before Sunrise, Two Days In Paris) and Linda Cardellini (Mad Men, Bloodline) were both included in a list of Avengers cast members set to attend the film's premiere sent to members of the press. Disney has confirmed that both actresses appear in the film but has not disclosed their roles.

Delpy and Cardellini join previously confirmed cast members Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), who are all reprising their roles from The Avengers, joined by newcomers Paul Bettany (The Vision), Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver) and Elizabeth Olsen (the Scarlet Witch). Former Boston Legal star James Spader provides the voice of the villainous Ultron.

The superhero sequel is set to open in UK cinemas on April 23 - eight days before it arrives in US theatres.