Chest: 40

Waist: 32

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

post-20251-0-1446077630-55764_thumb.png

post-20251-0-1446077630-57159_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446077630-61143_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446077630-62222_thumb.jpg

Rob was raised in Uxbridge & Grafton, Massachusetts, near Boston. His mom still lives in Framingham. After graduating from Grafton Memorial High School in 2006, he moved to New York City, went back to Mass. for a couple of years, and then to Los Angeles in 2010. He won the first-ever male model search contest for "The Price Is Right" in 2012, selected by viewers online. That year, he was part of the Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes, then was asked to stay on. He recalls watching the show with his grandmother who helped raise him. He gets excited when the Plinko game comes out. The former Ford model has been featured in numerous print advertising campaigns and music videos. 

He's a big-time Celtics fan who would love to travel to Fiji one day. From home, he most misses good Italian food. Now, he's doing double-duty filming the new online "All My Children" in Connecticut, playing Pete Cortlandt, while still flying back to LA for "The Price is Right."

IMDb Mini Biography By: Gisele Herbert 

Grafton Native Rob Wilson

Takes On "All My Children" Web Revival

By Tenley Woodman

April 13, 2013

http://bostonherald.com

post-20251-0-1446077632-53354_thumb.jpg

Grafton’s Rob Wilson is making the move to Pine Valley.

The 25-year-old Bay State native plays the adult Pete Cortland on the Online Network’s “All My Children”  available tomorrow on Hulu and iTunes.

“I just feel blessed to be part of history,” Wilson told the Herald last week. “It’s such a historical, landmark show, and to have it be in a new format, it’s just been amazing.”