Bellazon

Would anyone happen to know who these models are?

Valentino

I believe you may be right, upon google searching images of Asha, she does look very much like her, but also a beauty mark on her neck seems to match as well. Thank you very much :gocho:.    2 more to go, I am hoping for number #1 as she doesn't seem to be appearing on Hautelook anymore for quite some time. :cry:

Bumping up for ID on number #1

I am not sure if this will be of much help but anything little bit might be key.

As it is posted on Hautelook:

Model's stats for sizing:
- Height: 5'11"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 24"
- Hips: 36"
Model is wearing size S.

Hmm, I can't really totally agree that she is Alexa, though very similar, they don't seem to match up enough to convince me, but I shall continue to compare the two further when I have more time to spare. In the mean time, thank you very much for your efforts, but I'm still looking for a more convincing match. :flower:

• 2 months later...

Shit. I knew her name in the past and I found her in one agancy. But I dont remember her because I was not interested in her. Give me time to look in my "database"  :gocho:

thanks man, wish you luck in finding her in your database and I'll cross my fingers and toes and even eyes.  :flower:

• 2 months later...

OMG!!  I have been looking for #1 since like forever!!  and Now I am proud to say I have found her!!! I thought I was never ever gonna find her. She is Hannah Haehn.   I would like a second opinion on that but I'm quite certain it is her! =)

Looks good to me, nice id, one i've looked for a few times and found nothing.