• Adriana Lima
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Heidi Klum
    • Tyra Banks
    • Izabel Goulart
    • Karolina Kurkova

i want to know who you all think is the most sexiest VS model. not most beautiful or whatever. the one in your opinion could make you fantasise about her instantly when she walks down the runway wearing practically nothing (bra and undies only) <---applicable to straight men and crooked ladies :p as for un-straight man and straight ladies, i'm sure you all will still know how to judge a sexy women when she walks infront of you :p :p

the choices are : adriana lima, gisele budchen, ana beatriz barros, alessandra ambrosio, heidi klum, tyra banks and isabeli fontana, karolina kurkova

not just applicable to their runway work but everything victoria secret but not gisele's work in taxi yeah :p

i picked gisele coz of her work in taxi :p nah i picked her coz i think she is def the most sexiest VS angel... even without trying so hard....its like she oozes sexiness....its like embedded!!

oh, you guys already know how they look like right? well even if you dont they are everywhere in this site

Edited by Qball

I was going to vote for Heidi, but I accidentally clicked on the null vote button so it doesn't show up.

Whether I voted for her or not, Heidi is the sexiest one.

Fixed :)

:doofywave:

Thanks!

I think people already know who I want to vote for but shes gonna win anyway so I dont know who to vote for. We need Doutzen here. She was sooo sexy in the last show. :drool:

Doutzen is not an angel...yet. I voted for Alessandra.

isabeli ain't an angel either, is she ? :blink:

I think people already know who I want to vote for but shes gonna win anyway so I dont know who to vote for. We need Doutzen here. She was sooo sexy in the last show. :drool:

Doutzen is not an angel...yet. I voted for Alessandra.

isabeli ain't an angel either, is she ? :blink:

Nope. Izabel should be in the poll instead of Isabeli.

It's a little unfair to put Heidi and Tyra in this poll as there popularity as VS Angels has peaked.

However, back in the 90's these two were sexier than all the girls on this list.

I vote for Heidi.

Technically, Tyra Banks is retired so she shouldn't be on the list (unless we're going to open it up to all the Angels past and present). Heidi is probably the most widely recognized VS Angel, though you don't get that impression on this forum. This isn't about general popularity, though. A lot of people seem to think 32 is old and unattractive, but she has done nothing to lose her sex appeal in my view.

It's a little unfair to put Heidi and Tyra in this poll as there popularity as VS Angels has peaked.

However, back in the 90's these two were sexier than all the girls on this list.

I vote for Heidi.

Technically, Tyra Banks is retired so she shouldn't be on the list (unless we're going to open it up to all the Angels past and present). Heidi is probably the most widely recognized VS Angel, though you don't get that impression on this forum. This isn't about general popularity, though. A lot of people seem to think 32 is old and unattractive, but she has done nothing to lose her sex appeal in my view.

Heidi looks awesome and I love her personality. :wub: