Jump to content
Bellazon

Laetitia Casta


Guest Anonymous
 Share

Recommended Posts

While Facebook inaugurated the downvote :thumbs_down: button, an :alien: needed to use the :cry: unlike button for the very first time.

 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, lampro said:

I know what you did last summer.. ... Magazine

 

Oh no! :cry: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot lampro! :clobber: Not him. :baronlamesign:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, an Alien said:

While Facebook inaugurated the downlike :thumbs_down: button, an :alien: needed to use the the :cry: unlike button for the very first time.

 

 

Oh no! :cry: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot lampro! :clobber: Not him. :baronlamesign:

Dear Alien, sorry but  I don't understand your quote.  what do you mean by saying "Not him"? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, lampro said:

Dear Alien, sorry but  I don't understand your quote.  what do you mean by saying "Not him"? 

 

As soon as I saw your photos I knew Mr :alien: would beam down from Planet Claire to tell you of his disappointment at the posting of :excl:pap pics :excl: which all :heart: Laetitia :heart: temple regulars know really boils his piss. I'm not a fan of them either to be honest....they rob her of her privacy

 

Not him......Mr :alien: felt you were one of the people that would not post such stuff here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Rob S said:

 

As soon as I saw your photos I knew Mr :alien: would beam down from Planet Claire to tell you of his disappointment at the posting of :excl:pap pics :excl: which all :heart: Laetitia :heart: temple regulars know really boils his piss. I'm not a fan of them either to be honest....they rob her of her privacy

 

Not him......Mr :alien: felt you were one of the people that would not post such stuff here.

Thank you Rob S for the explanation. So "not him" goes for me, but I have to tell you that I'm a woman :angie::biggrin: About the pap pics,  don't forget that when a celebrity shares her intimate moments in public places, is not an invasion to her privacy.  After all, if you look carefully these pics don't look very natural (especially the two ones in my last post) I could say that they look  more fake paparazzi. Lots of celebrities ask paparazzi photographers to shoot them, so to stay in publicity. Maybe her husband would like some kind of publicity like this :whistle:  :eyebrows: Because any publicity is good publicity, as the Americans are used to say !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, lampro said:

Thank you Rob S for the explanation. So "not him" goes for me, but I have to tell you that I'm a woman :angie::biggrin: About the pap pics,  don't forget that when a celebrity shares her intimate moments in public places, is not an invasion to her privacy.  After all, if you look carefully these pics don't look very natural (especially the two ones in my last post) I could say that they look  more fake paparazzi. Lots of celebrities ask paparazzi photographers to shoot them, so to stay in publicity. Maybe her husband would like some kind of publicity like this :whistle:  :eyebrows: Because any publicity is good publicity, as the Americans are used to say !

 

 

If you look even more closely you'll see some faces have been pixelated....or they are wearing some strange new style of sunglasses, given out by magazine editors to save their photographers having to hide the faces of the children when they appear near their target.

 

Mr :alien: has clearly not been able to determine your gender despite all your visits to :heart: Laetitia's :heart: temple so far.....don't let him use that as an excuse to probe you!!:sex:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

An history of O

 

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, lampro said:

So "not him" goes for me, but I have to tell you that I'm a woman :angie::biggrin: 

 

Lampro :noexpression: :blink: is a dudette! :Ophelia_Immortal::eyebrows:

 

22 hours ago, Rob S said:

Mr :alien: has clearly not been able to determine your gender despite all your visits to :heart: Laetitia's :heart: temple so far.....don't let him use that as an excuse to probe you!!:sex:

 

An Alien knows very well a female first name beginning with "O" such as Ondine but not ending by "o".

After some deep researches, it only found the following female first names: Anohito, Eun-seo, Izaro, Hinano, and Riko, definitively not ΛΑΜΠΡΩ or λαμπρ.

 

After all there are more male first names ending by "o": 

Abdullo, Afonso, Alejandro,  Alessandro, Álvaro, Antonio, Bo, Chia-hao, Chih-hao, Diego, Eino, Enzo, Francisco, Gun-woo, Guo, Hao, Haruto, Hugo, Jerónimo, Jun-seo, Marko, Mateo, Modibo, Mihajlo, Nimzo, Leo, Lethabo, Lorenzo, Pablo, Pedro, Ricardo, Ryō, Samkelo, Santiago, Santino, Shi-woo, Tao, Théo, Thiago, Väinö, and Yūto.

 

It is not the first time that an Alien wrongly thought that a Bellazonian with an ending 'o' in his nickname --who posted pap pics-- was a dude.

This dreadful villain Alien overburdened Orangeo, believing she was a dude who posted the fake fight of the Casta's sisters in bikini on a Corsican beach where inevitably the Laetitia's top has been favorably moved... Sorry Orangeo, with the experience, would you pay attention that the Alien's recent waffle against Lampro was particularly light?

 

But it was just an intro...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lily-Rose Melody Depp and Laetitia directed by Louis Garrel: A Faithful Man

 

8 hours ago, civor said:

 

An Alien is impressed by the news found by the two new comers wsygb and civor. This is the best news of the beginning of the year.
The film is about Abel, Paul and ... Marianne.

 

The previous movie featuring Lily-Rose and Louis Garrel is Planetarium by Rebecca Zlotowski with Natalie Portman and Emmanuel Salinger.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, an Alien said:

An history of O

 

After all there are more male first names ending by "o": 

Abdullo, Afonso, Alejandro,  Alessandro, Álvaro, Antonio, Bo, Chia-hao, Chih-hao, Diego, Eino, Enzo, Francisco, Gun-woo, Guo, Hao, Haruto, Hugo, Jerónimo, Jun-seo, Marko, Mateo, Modibo, Mihajlo, Nimzo, Leo, Lethabo, Lorenzo, Pablo, Pedro, Ricardo, Ryō, Samkelo, Santiago, Santino, Shi-woo, Tao, Théo, Thiago, Väinö, and Yūto.

 

 

Thank you for not mentioning Fabio Fazi.......oh f*** :girlbanghead: Now look what you made me do!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...