Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Well, seeing as all the Laetitia Casta photos I scanned were lost with Chilax, it's time to post them up.

These are form the earliest Victoria's Secret I have with Ms. Casta, 1997:

swimII-97cvr.th.jpgswimII-97pg3.th.jpgswimII-97pg8a.th.jpgswimII-97pg8b.th.jpgswimII-97pg9.th.jpgswimII-97pg10.th.jpg

swimII-97pg13.th.jpgswimII-97pg15.th.jpgswimII-97pg19.th.jpgswimII-97pg20.th.jpg

My personal favorite from these:swimII-97pg24.th.jpg

Enjoy, and wish Petra Nemcova a speedy recovery.

Fourbolt. You rock dude!! I have never seen photo #8 before and I have seen MANY of her photos over time. Thanks for posting it.

Here are some more, the first is from some special clearance catalog.

cover.th.jpg

This is from the Fall 97 catalog, Volume 1 Number 1. Numbers 2-4 have all the same pics, different covers and the cover pics are in the catalog.

fall97vol1no1.th.jpg

These are from Fall 97, Volume 2 Number 2.

fall97vol2no2.th.jpgfall97vol2no2pg23a.th.jpgfall97vol2no2pg23b.th.jpgfall97vol2no2pg23c.th.jpg

Fourbolt Dude!! you gotta post all of these and the previous thread on the zouzou boards. I have seen the before for the most part but these are HOT :drool: :drool:

I showed my boyfriend pictures of Laetitia and even though he said her face was "okay", he said she has a nice body.  It made me glad to know he likes a woman with curves.

speaking as a guy myself. I think most guys probably do prefer women with curves. They are more real than the absolutely perfect ones.