Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetitia is THE most beautiful thing to come out of France ( and Europe, for that matter ... along side Ms. Bellucci ).

yes you're right! (to me I add Sophie Marceau, vanessa Paradis and Brigitte Bardot!!)

Sorry if I repost (thanks to Fashionspot Mojopin!)

Beautiful pictures! Brigitte Bardot is stunning as well! And for some reason... I really only liked Sohpie in Braveheart. :blush:

Laetitia is THE most beautiful thing to come out of France ( and Europe, for that matter ... along side Ms. Bellucci ).

yes you're right! (to me I add Sophie Marceau, vanessa Paradis and Brigitte Bardot!!)

Beautiful pictures! Brigitte Bardot is stunning as well! And for some reason... I really only liked Sohpie in Braveheart. :blush:

I 'm happy you love them!!!! Vive Brigitte, Sophie, Vanessa and Laetitia!!! (and brezilian girl like Adriana!)

I 'm happy you love them!!!! Vive Brigitte, Sophie, Vanessa and Laetitia!!! (and brezilian girl like Adriana!)

yes and thanks for the pics!!

yes and thanks for the pics!!

SANJA,CAN YOU SEND ME THE ERRANCE MOVIE?

Since you are from Serbia, you can PM me and give me your adress, so I can send you a dvd through mail, je moze tako?

Hey Sanja, have you asked Adélaide if she got the subtitles? Or maybe she knows someone who got them :idk:

I do own the Errance dvd with english sub titles, although I can not remember which site I bought it from :blush: , but a quick look around the net should find a site that does sell the dvd with subtitles :) , it was not that expensive to buy, so if you really want the movie I suggest buying it online at a good price :) .

A pretty good movie to watch, although not everyone will like it :)

I do own the Errance dvd with english sub titles, although I can not remember which site I bought it from :blush: , but a quick look around the net should find a site that does sell the dvd with subtitles :) , it was not that expensive to buy, so if you really want the movie I suggest buying it online at a good price :) .

A pretty good movie to watch, although not everyone will like it :)

I already have Errance as a divx movie (downloaded it from E Mule), and I only need English subtitle so I can understand it... :whistle: :whistle:

And btw, I don't need to buy movies, since I can download every film I need for free in a dvd quality...