Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

This sounds like a freaking regime <_<

We all love Laetitia, but is there any need to become so agressive? My Gosh... Adelaide's site is absolutely the best site dedicated to Laetitia, but it's not a church, guys.

Laetitia is wonderful, but let's not forget she's a human being, so let's not freak out and blame lovely Ms Casta for our wrongs. Besides, if you don't know the site, how the heck could you know these pictures came from there? It's a good idea, Adelaide should add a logo or something to her pictures, so nobody takes advantage of her and Sabina's work; and nobody accuses others of stealing

:o

Oh no it's all kicking off!!! :(

It may well be that Suki has found some or all of those posted pics from another forum without knowing who first put them on the Wonderful Wide Web...it looks like most of the filenames have been changed from Adelaide's names. The problem is that if you put something on the internet other people get an exact copy and in some cases pass it off as their own property, work etc, and as Adelaide said some even charge other people to see her scans on their site!!! Logos on the picture will just be cropped off and if put somewhere prominent will spoil the pictures. Some of Adelaide's rare pictures (particularly small ones) are instantly recognisable as coming from her site because of certain recurring qualities in the scan that I can't describe but easily recognise....but others are not and it isn't anybodies fault.

Adelaide's not asking for much when we post some of her site's treasures, only a bit of credit for her (and Sabina's ) immense work that is appreciated by all true fans of :heart: Laetitia :heart: , it's true to say that without Adelaide my collection would be very very small.

All of these images in question are in the public domain. That means they are available for anyone to copy

and reprint, for a non-commercial use. Some websites or image curators have proprietary rights to these images under the law. Most, if not all, of the images on this site and other similar sites would be restricted in using images in which the rights are proprietary to some entity. In fact, while these images are under the control or ownership of some entity, such usage is permitted because it furthers the image owner's interest. (Product promotion and the like.) I understand that some of the members here maintain their own websites for personal pleasure and/or profit and they, more than most are aware of these concepts.

While Adelaide should receive credit, as a courtesy, if these pictures were first found at the site operated and maintained by Adelaide, if they were not then such credit is not necessary. My apologies for letting the lawyer in me out, I try my best to keep it contained. But I would not like to see dissention among the members, especially over issues like this. Let's sort it out and move on. This is a wonderful forum and while we are cloaked in our own disguises, its fun to see glimpses of the individual members slip through. My personal thanks for this forum and for the unique, interesting and enjoyable individuality that is here. My best to you all for a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season. Peace.

All of these images in question are in the public domain. That means they are available for anyone to copy

and reprint, for a non-commercial use. Some websites or image curators have proprietary rights to these images under the law. Most, if not all, of the images on this site and other similar sites would be restricted in using images in which the rights are proprietary to some entity. In fact, while these images are under the control or ownership of some entity, such usage is permitted because it furthers the image owner's interest. (Product promotion and the like.) I understand that some of the members here maintain their own websites for personal pleasure and/or profit and they, more than most are aware of these concepts.

While Adelaide should receive credit, as a courtesy, if these pictures were first found at the site operated and maintained by Adelaide, if they were not then such credit is not necessary. My apologies for letting the lawyer in me out, I try my best to keep it contained. But I would not like to see dissention among the members, especially over issues like this. Let's sort it out and move on. This is a wonderful forum and while we are cloaked in our own disguises, its fun to see glimpses of the individual members slip through. My personal thanks for this forum and for the unique, interesting and enjoyable individuality that is here. My best to you all for a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season. Peace.

Exactly ! :yes:

I came across this forum when I was looking for pictures of Laetitia. I think by then I had just a few, and thanks to Bellazon I discovered a lot of beautiful things, including Adelaide's wonderful site.

If we are all fans of Laetitia, then let's think of us as a big family :hug: