Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I'm not sure if she dresses in the new wave style, but in general I like the way she dresses. Everything looks great on her. Sometimes I look at some clothes and think : Well, Caro, this dress or this swimming suit is for Laetitia only :laugh: . But I think there's a wide wide wide variety of styles for all tastes, so one may dislike some clothes, but we also able to find very suitable and lovely things. Personally, I usually wear Pepe Jeans and Federica's style (which I simply love !!!)

So, I invite yohanna to post pictures of Laetitia wearing clothes yohanna finds nice :yes:

on the other hand, I'm very depressed today :( , because today's four months that I broke up with my boyfriend. Ever since I've been crying every single night, and today I feel worse than ever. I go out and meet friend, but it's not working :cry: . I know it will pass (sooner or later) and visiting Laetitia's thread and find you all here makes me feel better, but....... I'm very sad .

So, I invite yohanna to post pictures of Laetitia wearing clothes yohanna finds nice :yes:

on the other hand, I'm very depressed today :( , because today's four months that I broke up with my boyfriend. Ever since I've been crying every single night, and today I feel worse than ever. I go out and meet friend, but it's not working :cry: . I know it will pass (sooner or later) and visiting Laetitia's thread and find you all here makes me feel better, but....... I'm very sad .

:hug: believe me I know how you feel. once my boyfriend (we were together like 2 years) broke up with me for 'reconiable differences' and a week later I found him in the arms of one my 'friend'. so you passed well :) hope there's anything I can do for you :)

or you can come later in my room with me and Bo :shifty:

:hug: believe me I know how you feel. once my boyfriend (we were together like 2 years) broke up with me for 'reconiable differences' and a week later I found him in the arms of one my 'friend'. so you passed well :) hope there's anything I can do for you :)

or you can come later in my room with me and Bo :shifty:

Thanks Miwa :hug: .

My ex hurt me very much. I wasn't a resentful person but he's turned me into one, and I will never forgive him for that. To make things worse, next Tuesday would be our second anniversary. He's made me so miserable, so bitter and sad....... I hate him. Have you seen a movie called "The Wedding Singer"? Well, I'm like that :p , so depressed that it's almost funny :blush:

Miwa, do you know any hitman ? :shifty:

Thanks Miwa :hug: .

My ex hurt me very much. I wasn't a resentful person but he's turned me into one, and I will never forgive him for that. To make things worse, next Tuesday would be our second anniversary. He's made me so miserable, so bitter and sad....... I hate him. Have you seen a movie called "The Wedding Singer"? Well, I'm like that :p , so depressed that it's almost funny :blush:

Miwa, do you know any hitman ? :shifty:

bastard :angry:

yes I do know a hitman. her name is Aida Sabanadzovic, but on forums she's known as Miwa. I can call her if you want and she'll fly immediately to Argentina :p

Urgh....men are pigs!!! :angry:

Show him what he's missing....without it looking like you are trying to make him jealous ;) (says the luuuurrrve expert that hasn't had a girlfriend for two years!!) :laugh:

In the meantime, a nic pic!!

Thank, Rob :laugh:

Oh my, that's such a lovely picture :wub: :wub: :wub: I wish that Rave boy were here, since this picture is a clear example of beauty : simplicity and freshness (soft makeup and no push up bra !! :whistle: )

I thin kI'm gonna change my avi again ;)

Hey Caroline, don't be sad anymore! :hug:

If he really acted like an asshole be happy that you are now without him! There are so many more important things in life than to weep over a bastard, you know. He doesn't deserve any of your tears. :yes:

You should make the best of this situation, you're young, you're single ... lots of fun you should have :brows: