Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Presenting Acme2468's Tribute to,

(Y) Ben Wheeler and the Duro (Y)

So magnificent, especially considering most of these came from scans of Victoria Secret Catalogs.

post-5110-1161085964_thumb.jpg

This pic is completely new to me :hell yea!: ....and the first time we all meet up at LAEgion headquarters I will buy you a whole pint of your favourite drink as a token of my thanks ;)

... somebody should post the ZEKI compaign :wub:

Okay, if nobody wants to do it for me, I guess I have to do it myself :p

Stole all pics from jarle's site, but I'm sure he won't mind, he's so nice :hug:

If anyone has more or better/bigger pictures in High Quality please share them :yes:

I'm afraid I got most of mine from the same place :p but I have a HQ version of these two!!! :ddr:

post-5621-1161104793_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1161106965_thumb.jpg

Hey Mel,

you should download the pictures you like to post and use the "file attachments" of bellazon when posting, because this creates thumb nails automatically and they are uploaded to the bellazon server. Links often disappears and you are not able to find the pictures anymore. But once they're uploaded to bellazon, they're safe :yes:

Gee, we had a lot of fun last night, didn't we?

I think, Casta Legion is a bit to coarse, what about just "Member of the LAEgion" ? :)

hi,sorry could you explain that again i dont really know what to do :blink: thanks very much :wub:

Hey Mel,

you should download the pictures you like to post and use the "file attachments" of bellazon when posting, because this creates thumb nails automatically and they are uploaded to the bellazon server. Links often disappears and you are not able to find the pictures anymore. But once they're uploaded to bellazon, they're safe :yes:

Gee, we had a lot of fun last night, didn't we?

I think, Casta Legion is a bit to coarse, what about just "Member of the LAEgion" ? :)

hi,sorry could you explain that again i dont really know what to do :blink: thanks very much :wub:

Even though you appear to be a fan of the biggest showboating *$#&%@ in the Premiership :yuckky: I shall lend some assistance :p

When you reply to a post the 'Replying' page has four sections....the box you type your message in....a section where you enable emoticons and your signature being included (disable that bit until you get a good one!! :laugh: )etc...then a section called File Attachments. In that section is a white box that you either copy and paste the address of the picture you want to include if that picture is already on the internet....or use the Browse button to search your hard drive and pick the picture you want us to see....then click Add This Attachment box. Doing this makes the picture appear as a small picture in your post which people can click on to get a full sized version. :)

thanks for your help sweetie:blush: but i dont support manchester united :laugh: ,i just fancy cristiano ronaldo :wub: :kiss:

Exactly....he really does get on my protuberances with his stoopid stepovers EVERY TIME HE GETS THE BLOODY BALL :anger: :anger: :anger:

And he runs like a :angie: :laugh:

thanks for your help sweetie:blush: but i dont support manchester united :laugh: ,i just fancy cristiano ronaldo :wub: :kiss:

Exactly....he really does get on my protuberances with his stoopid stepovers EVERY TIME HE GETS THE BLOODY BALL :anger: :anger: :anger:

And he runs like a :angie: :laugh:

:blink: :( :laugh: :laugh: :p :laugh: