Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

post-16241-1185900832_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900868_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900897_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900966_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900995_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185901036_thumb.jpg[attac

ment=303967:00_Valen...e__s_Day.jpg]

Thank You Jal. I have some of these issues but not scanned. They are put away.

Hi Laefan did you like the vid? kissssssssssssssssss

The ones you sent to me VIA MSN when we last talked? yea I liked them.

I do have to ask while you are here.......why on earth is your avi an advert rather than a nice pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: ? :(

Ah, well, Rob ... :blush: I haven't had the time to fix it.

You know I had this really beautiful slideshow of Laetitia as avi and sig, but it disappeared on upithere.com. This is just a temporary storage site but I thought, why not store it there, if it's gone I can upload it again and again. But unfortunately my PC was stolen and with it all my files :cry:

That's why I couldn't upload it again and I haven't had the time yet to make another set. And I don't wanna just use one pic and I don't want a set someone else did, so I go on living with that damn advertising. But as soon as I can afford to buy me a new computer, I'll make something new :yes:

If someone stole my PC ... :cry: ... I'll surely be lost. And they say real men don't do backup - they just cry a lot

I found this back in my archieves, a rather larger 1,5 MB file ... hope it is this one

Pfft...a mere 1.5MB!!??? The last slideshow type avatar that I had on Zouzou was well over 2MB and contained about 40 perfect minature :heart: Laetitias :heart: :laugh:

post-5621-1186162325_thumb.jpg

I used to surf with a 56K modem ... back then 1,5MB was very large and would take for ever :laugh:

I'm now using 512kB DSL, still rather slow but it's not that big a problem any more.

So bring on the large files, (though it took 12 hours for downloading 1,8 GB suse distribution :yuckky: )

/bisonokse

I used to surf with a 56K modem ... back then 1,5MB was very large and would take for ever :laugh:

I'm now using 512kB DSL, still rather slow but it's not that big a problem any more.

So bring on the large files, (though it took 12 hours for downloading 1,8 GB suse distribution :yuckky: )

/bisonokse

Yeas dialup can be a problem with huge :heart: Laetitia :heart: slideshow avatars....as can spending too much time watching it when you could be posting!!! :laugh: I had to take it down when a member (a newbie!!! :yuckky: ) said it took forever to load!! :whistle:

post-16241-1185900832_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900868_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900897_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900966_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185900995_thumb.jpgpost-16241-1185901036_thumb.jpg[attac

page 271!!! you will tell me

Ummm....a bit off topic but....what do 'Friends' do on this board exactly? :blink: And why does it not show on My Controls who has added me to their list? (before you say 'cos you haven't got any!!!...I got an email to say I've been added :laugh: ) It's all rather confusing!!! :blush:

/bisonokse

Yeas dialup can be a problem with huge :heart: Laetitia :heart: slideshow avatars....as can spending too much time watching it when you could be posting!!! :laugh: I had to take it down when a member (a newbie!!! :yuckky: ) said it took forever to load!! :whistle:

:blush: It would have been me, if you are referring to zouzou.org ... but that's almost 2½ ago ... :wave:

/bisonokse

:blush: It would have been me, if you are referring to zouzou.org ... but that's almost 2½ ago ... :wave:

It was on Zouzou but it wasn't you as I recognise your name...it was a newbie I can't remember the name of and I deleted his PMl in disgust after I read it!!! :laugh:

yes Lisa I liked it very much. I loved that whole film. I managed to get a copy of it from a place in Canada. No subtitles but I am VERY familiar with WWII era so I already had an idea of what was going on at the time and could follow. Laetitia's acting in that movie was SUPERB!! Also watching a movie without subtitles in a language you dont understand Makes you learn how to ready body language better. I wish I could find more of her films in Canadian release but I so far have only been able to find "La Bicyclette Bleue" and "Love Street"

yes Lisa I liked it very much. I loved that whole film. I managed to get a copy of it from a place in Canada. No subtitles but I am VERY familiar with WWII era so I already had an idea of what was going on at the time and could follow. Laetitia's acting in that movie was SUPERB!! Also watching a movie without subtitles in a language you dont understand Makes you learn how to ready body language better. I wish I could find more of her films in Canadian release but I so far have only been able to find "La Bicyclette Bleue" and "Love Street"

I'm happy so! Laetitia is so beautiful in "la bicyclette bleue" kisssssssssssss

I'm happy so! Laetitia is so beautiful in "la bicyclette bleue" kisssssssssssss

YES she is. VERY beautiful, Sexy and healthy unlike to many of todays models she is a good role model in that aspect because she is not a waif model like all the others. Plus her figure makes her look incredible in the period clothing she wears in that film. Like the black gown she wears to the party at the German ambassadors home in Paris. FANTASTIC in that gown.

Ummm....a bit off topic but....what do 'Friends' do on this board exactly? :blink: And why does it not show on My Controls who has added me to their list? (before you say 'cos you haven't got any!!!...I got an email to say I've been added :laugh: ) It's all rather confusing!!! :blush:

Hi Rob, I guess it's just to say that one likes each other :)

You can watch the list via your control panel or via the messenger ...

Hi Rob, I guess it's just to say that one likes each other :)

You can watch the list via your control panel or via the messenger ...

:blink: I can see friends that I've made (or will make because I've never made any before!!! :laugh: )....but I can't see a way of seeing who has made me their friend...other than a confirmation email!!! :blink:

Never mind!!! :laugh: