Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Graet MIU MIU ad!!!! TNX STELLA! LAETITIA IS stunning! Send more pics from this ads!

so the lovely miss Casta is doing yet another ad campaign.YESSSSSS!!! Just wish we could see more of her here in the U.S. Though I have seen her recently in US Loreal Ad's No speaking though. Just there being Beautiful for the camera. :) By the way. What exactly is MIU MIU?

Graet MIU MIU ad!!!! TNX STELLA! LAETITIA IS stunning! Send more pics from this ads!

I agree Laetitia looks beautiful :heart: And I hope to found more pics about Miu Miu...

so the lovely miss Casta is doing yet another ad campaign.YESSSSSS!!! Just wish we could see more of her here in the U.S. Though I have seen her recently in US Loreal Ad's No speaking though. Just there being Beautiful for the camera. :) By the way. What exactly is MIU MIU?

Well, Miu Miu is a mark of clothes like Prada or somethnig like that.

I agree Laetitia looks beautiful :heart: And I hope to found more pics about Miu Miu...

yes thanks Stella! kissss all fans of Laetitia!

Thank you stella :)

Is it just me having problems posting on Adelaide's minichat? Everytime I submit something it says POSTING but nothing ever appears on the screen :blink:

In the mean time I'll say it here....thank you Sabina for the Miu Miu pics :wave:

Two old candids about Laetitia's first pregnacy: ( found on another forum - all credits to the original user : )

000006820yl0ff6.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-07

000006830uw8yh7.th.jpg

Is anyone have an access of All Over Press Denmark? and Big Pictures? I dno't know how to do to see pics with watermark...