Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LAETITIA IN CANESS 2007!

post-7432-1171677539_thumb.jpg

In that picture, it looks like Laetitia was digitally "enhanced" to look worse. She did not have that much make up on, and it seems smbdy added "shadows" in all the wrong places!

Hello Olya!!!!!! :wave:

It is funny but all the fake/'enhanced' pictures of :heart: Laetitia :heart: that I've seen have looked like some sad soul has far too much time on his hands....because nobody can improve her with Photoshop....she is perfect already. :p

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LAETITIA IN CANESS 2007!

post-7432-1171677539_thumb.jpg

In that picture, it looks like Laetitia was digitally "enhanced" to look worse. She did not have that much make up on, and it seems smbdy added "shadows" in all the wrong places!

Hello Olya!!!!!! :wave:

It is funny but all the fake/'enhanced' pictures of :heart: Laetitia :heart: that I've seen have looked like some sad soul has far too much time on his hands....because nobody can improve her with Photoshop....she is perfect already. :p

Having just bothered to actually look at that picture :laugh: , it looks like a cross between Laetitia and Jessica Biel :blink:

Someone clearly does not see Laetitia's beauty so they decided to ruin it <_< , but as we all know she is perfect and is naturally more beautiful than any other woman :wub2:

My friend send me this photo... For me Laetitita is beautifull in this picture.... Photoshop, are you sure?

I can assure you 100% that the photo you posted has been edited :) .

The face has been edited to look nothing like Laetitia's in reality <_< , in fact I am almost certain it is someone else's head like Jessica's Biel or maybe even Jordan as Rod S has stated, which has been put on Laetitia's body <_< .

My friend send me this photo... For me Laetitita is beautifull in this picture.... Photoshop, are you sure?

Of course it's been photoshopped!!! :blink:

:heart: Laetitia :heart: looked very natural and lovely that day.....not orange and with a ton of mascara!!! :yuckky:

Some friend you've got!!! :laugh:

post-5621-1171843323_thumb.jpg

Photoshop is for sure! But she's not look bad on changed photo.. Jordan? Look like Jordan? I dont think so.......

Any fan can see it's not remotely natural.

It looks awful and you should tell your friend to stop adjusting pics for your collection. :heart: Laetitia :heart: can look wonderful with orange skin, but only when it's done by a professional!!

post-5621-1171908038_thumb.jpg

Rob, or how is your name, I see on that picture photoshop corections, but you say that Laetitia look like Jordan!!! That is afend for Laetitia! Jordan and Laetitia- that is avalible to compare!!!!!!

I think your pic made :heart: Laetitia :heart: look how Jordan often appears in public in that she was covered in fake tan and fake heavy makeup....fake fake fake fake....and quite why someone would either do that to a nice pic or want to post requesting she look like that is beyond me.

:bellazon: NATURAL :heart: LAETITIA :heart: PICS RULE!! :bellazon:

post-5621-1171914978_thumb.jpg