Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Scan them hi-res and watermark them. Then ad metadata, which is like a digital fingerprint. If it means that much to you, protect your rights. But if you go through all that, credit the photographer too. The assistants. The interns. The art director. Where does it stop? I honestly think that it's getting to the point where nothing NEW is gonna come out and all we'll find is variations off the same themes/shoots.

When the Megan Ewing thread at Chilax (remember that?) was dying I bought a few Guess? books with her in them. The 'Love Story' one was the hardest to find. I bid on it on eBay, emailed a few people at Chilax, and tried to set up a fund to buy the book, and send it to the main scanner at the time. It wasn't about me wanting the actual book or even credit, it was about getting the pictures out to everyone to see. Those scans and quite a few more are at www.meganewing.net and they're lightly watermarked. I see no problem with that. I'd rather have a small 'dot com' across the womans face than not see the picture at all.

But maybe that's just me.

And just so guys know it's me, this is my 3rd or 4th time registering on Bellazon.

Hi four! :wave:

You lost your password everytime or why did you have to register so often? :laugh:

I guess we could think about closing zouzou.org - nearly everyone's here too now! :fun:

As for the watermarks and stuff:

You're right, it's better to have watermarked pics than to have none at all ... but I guess it's not allowed to scan pictures from a book or a magazine and put them on the net. It's sort of a publication, isn't it? Better to have them pics without a watermark which can be traced back to you as the original scanner :ninja:

:wave:

Mel

I found Adelaide's website one day, and I actually thought it was Laetitia's official site -- It's that good! So creatively thought out and well done.

Course, not having a password myself, I wish one wasn't required -- but I can't blame her for having that in place. It's generous enough she shares the material she does, free of charge.

And before I forget, 'Hello, CarMELita!', once more to you, Caroline -- and the rest of you admirers of Miss Casta.

casta1ie3.th.jpg

as well as not to post the rarities Adelaide sometimes sends us by mail.

:o I don't get any sent to me by mail!!! :cry: :( :cry: :(

:shifty: . Well, I do; and that's why even though it would be sad if Adelaide has to watermark the pics, I wouldn't complain. She gives us so much :hug:

But it's true, Laetitia should choose Adelaide's site as her official site. Have you ever taken a look at the official site?? It has nothing to do with Adelaide's !!!

And just so guys know it's me, this is my 3rd or 4th time registering on Bellazon.

Hi four! :wave:

You lost your password everytime or why did you have to register so often? :laugh:

I guess we could think about closing zouzou.org - nearly everyone's here too now! :fun:

As for the watermarks and stuff:

You're right, it's better to have watermarked pics than to have none at all ... but I guess it's not allowed to scan pictures from a book or a magazine and put them on the net. It's sort of a publication, isn't it? Better to have them pics without a watermark which can be traced back to you as the original scanner :ninja:

:wave:

Mel

NO NO please dont close zouzou. its still a good source for info. Plus its still a way for fans to find out about our favorite lady. They find zouzou they may come here but Remember at zouzou we have an exclusive fan site. We dont have to share. :)