Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

As for the major discussion:

Now that you need a password to access amazinglaetitia.free.fr I think she can be sure that no one will post her recent updates without saying where they came from first.

Hi Mel :wave:

The problem is that Adelaide will get snowed under with requests for a password and she won't know who all these people are....so the problem will persist and Adelaide now also has to deal with all the extra emails plus delete messages on her minichat from people who don't read any of her instructions. :(

Hi Mel :wave:

The problem is that Adelaide will get snowed under with requests for a password and she won't know who all these people are....so the problem will persist and Adelaide now also has to deal with all the extra emails plus delete messages on her minichat from people who don't read any of her instructions. :(

But I don't think she will give a password to everyone who requests one. I thought it should only be for the people she knows?

Anyway there will be no really secure way to prevent that the pics are spread over the nternet once they're online ... :no:

But what to do about it? :idk:

In all case, she should add a logo or something on each photo. It will kinda "ruin" the pic, but I thin kit's the only way. I know how Adelaide feels. She and Sabina and all the people who help them are working extremely hard and then they see their work is stolen so easily.....

Another thing I think is maybe from now on if we post images of Laetitia we could write at the bottom of the post the site where we got them from. That way, you are helping other members discover new sites, and also help Adelaide see who are those terrible people who's taking advantage of her :(

vampre will have to translate this article for us :laugh:

Sarcasm :cain: .

Btw I did enjoy reading the article.

It wasn't sarcasm. It's just that not all the members here can read French articles, you know; and since a forum includes posting pics but also discusion, I thought Laetitia fans could help each other. There's no point if I download an article I can't read, and if all the info I got from the members here is whoopie! and nice article :idk:

In all case, she should add a logo or something on each photo. It will kinda "ruin" the pic, but I thin kit's the only way. I know how Adelaide feels. She and Sabina and all the people who help them are working extremely hard and then they see their work is stolen so easily.....

Another thing I think is maybe from now on if we post images of Laetitia we could write at the bottom of the post the site where we got them from. That way, you are helping other members discover new sites, and also help Adelaide see who are those terrible people who's taking advantage of her :(

No logo or watermarks please !!! :cry:

Suki,

I'm curious to know the address of the forum where you found your Laetitia pics. You maybe should have give credit to members who put these pics.

All I want is when a fan put on this forum Laetitia pics found one my website, it could be kind to tell that it found it on http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr

I just want my work (nad Sabina) respected. You can't imagine how time and money it takes to create and update amazingaletitia website ! If I hurt you, I'm sorry.

I'm a HUGE fan of Laetitia Casta since 1995. I think I know very well all internet sites dedicated to her. Most of them still not update since many years and most of them have mainly Victoria's secret photos. And there isn't an official website dedicated to Laetitia at this date. I know this because when I saw Laetitia in paris after her play "Ondine" january 1st, 2005, she told me she doesn't have time to create an official website.

Sabina is the very very huge fan of Laetitia in the world. I think she know all the first, rare and old Laetitia Casta pics. Thanks to her, I manage to make my website a place for quite rare and old Laetitia casta pics. I will put in a few days Laetitia pics for a japan Marie-Claire issue.

And what all the fans must know is that I ALWAYS recognize Laetitia rare and old pics that come from my website. At 100% ! (rarety, name, size...)

And I recognize is that Emilia (with Sabina, she's the other great Laetitia fan who managed to surprise me with such rare pics) has the kindness to put very exclusive pics. In order to share again the Laetitia pics she put here, she give me the authorization to put her Laetitia Casta pics on my website. I won't forget to thanks her, like I did for Sabina. It's the less I can do for their amazing kindness.

I have the list with all the fans who have a password to see Laetitia pics on my website. I don't give password to many people. Only to great fans I know since a moment, to polite fans. I love respect.

And sometimes, I see that fans who know very well my website are surprised with Laetitia pics they found here whereas these pics are on my website since often for months ago ! I wonder if they have visit my website very well !

All I know is that I'm REALLY upset. I made a restricted area and if it's not enough, I will put watermark, make a pay site or close my website. But, as some fans tell, internet is a public area. So you will probably found "my" Laetitia rare pics on forums or on other sites...

I hope you will understand

Regards

Ad

If as Adelaide has said the passwords are limited to people she knows then it may be enough to stop the need for watermarks, a pay site or site closure. Watermarking would be horrible for true fans because to be of any effect it would have to be a big watermark across the face, like you get on photo agency websites (which make Emilia's post such treasures) as small watermarks will be cropped off or airbrushed out.

"true fans" . yep, I'm not one if that means I prefer watermarks to see sweet Adelaide gets hurt by leechers :p . Oh..... and I seldom visit ZouZou ! :o

Anyway, I hope from now on no one will steal pics from Adelaide's site. I agree with you all, the fair thing would be not to post the recently added pictures as well as not to post the rarities Adelaide sometimes sends us by mail.

:bellazon: Let's defend Amazing Laetitia Casta and fight against the leechers !!! :bellazon:

It wasn't sarcasm. It's just that not all the members here can read French articles, you know; and since a forum includes posting pics but also discusion, I thought Laetitia fans could help each other. There's no point if I download an article I can't read, and if all the info I got from the members here is whoopie! and nice article :idk:

I just took it as sarcasm as I was not sure if you were being serious or not Carolina, so do not take it as anything personal :).

I do not have perfect french by a long way, but I do eventually get through most french written articles, I am sure some of the french members we have here would be much better than me anyday to translate into english, but if I can help I will try :) .

Suki,

I'm curious to know the address of the forum where you found your Laetitia pics. You maybe should have give credit to members who put these pics.

All I want is when a fan put on this forum Laetitia pics found one my website, it could be kind to tell that it found it on http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr

I just want my work (nad Sabina) respected. You can't imagine how time and money it takes to create and update amazingaletitia website ! If I hurt you, I'm sorry.

I'm a HUGE fan of Laetitia Casta since 1995. I think I know very well all internet sites dedicated to her. Most of them still not update since many years and most of them have mainly Victoria's secret photos. And there isn't an official website dedicated to Laetitia at this date. I know this because when I saw Laetitia in paris after her play "Ondine" january 1st, 2005, she told me she doesn't have time to create an official website.

Sabina is the very very huge fan of Laetitia in the world. I think she know all the first, rare and old Laetitia Casta pics. Thanks to her, I manage to make my website a place for quite rare and old Laetitia casta pics. I will put in a few days Laetitia pics for a japan Marie-Claire issue.

And what all the fans must know is that I ALWAYS recognize Laetitia rare and old pics that come from my website. At 100% ! (rarety, name, size...)

And I recognize is that Emilia (with Sabina, she's the other great Laetitia fan who managed to surprise me with such rare pics) has the kindness to put very exclusive pics. In order to share again the Laetitia pics she put here, she give me the authorization to put her Laetitia Casta pics on my website. I won't forget to thanks her, like I did for Sabina. It's the less I can do for their amazing kindness.

I have the list with all the fans who have a password to see Laetitia pics on my website. I don't give password to many people. Only to great fans I know since a moment, to polite fans. I love respect.

And sometimes, I see that fans who know very well my website are surprised with Laetitia pics they found here whereas these pics are on my website since often for months ago ! I wonder if they have visit my website very well !

All I know is that I'm REALLY upset. I made a restricted area and if it's not enough, I will put watermark, make a pay site or close my website. But, as some fans tell, internet is a public area. So you will probably found "my" Laetitia rare pics on forums or on other sites...

I hope you will understand

Regards

Ad