Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Yay the furry bikini!!! :laugh: :p

Have you got any HQ pics from this Loreal signing in your super duper collection, Emilia?

post-5621-1164657174_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I can pick some up (I don't have any pics on the computer) but it will have to wait a while though. :)

Yay....it'll be well worth the wait!!! *twiddles thumbs* :whistle: :p

Do you work for Getty/Corbis or something? Or a magazine!!??

And can you solve a mini-mystery.....what country are you from? For some reason I've got in to my mind that you are Italian!! :p

I don't work for any magazine or agency. I'm just a normal girl from Finland, Scandinavia. :) Hello! :wave: Oh, and I want to know if you still want to marry me after my Christmas gift I'm planning for the fans of Laetitia. :laugh: (It's nothing special but maybe more than a few pics)

I don't work for any magazine or agency. I'm just a normal girl from Finland, Scandinavia. :) Hello! :wave: Oh, and I want to know if you still want to marry me after my Christmas gift I'm planning for the fans of Laetitia. :laugh: (It's nothing special but maybe more than a few pics)

Finland!!?? :o Where on Earth did I get the idea you were Italian!!!?? :blush: :p

Of course I still want to marry you....although I think Finnish winters might be a problem for my cycling, we may have to move to the warmest part of Finland....if that's ok!!! :laugh: