Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I was thinking, if you want, we could choose a topic for each day in order to prevent repost and to organize our pics. Maybe something like: Laetitia wearing glasses, long /short hair, make up or not. I don't know, just an idea :)

Thats a good idea Carolina, will make this great thread a lot easier for some to post in :) .

They make a wonderful couple. I would love it if they get married, but the important thing here is they have what really matters: true love; that's the foundation for a family and happiness, not papers :) (But I want Laetitia to get married !!!)

Hello Caroline. I just wanted to say I love your avatar. :)

They make a wonderful couple. I would love it if they get married, but the important thing here is they have what really matters: true love; that's the foundation for a family and happiness, not papers :) (But I want Laetitia to get married !!!)

I don't get his appeal, but I'm happy if they're happy :yes:

I guess I didn't get it either at the beginning, but now I do. I've seen several films with him recently and the boy is hot ! I mean, he might not be a walking doll like Brad Pitt, but he's sexy; I look at Stefano and I see a sensual and also funny guy, well, he's Italian after all ! And according to the candids I've seen of them both (shame on me, I know) he seems to be so tender and romantic..... that makes him even more attractive ! :p