Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Over recent weeks this thread has gone downhill, with a few members of this forum who used to contribute to this thread on a regular basis made to feel unwelcome and there input not wanted, as a result a few of these members have left the forum and since then the Laetitia thread has become page after page of recent reposts, with very little new content.

I love Laetitia as most of her fans do, but this thread is no fun to be for all but a few of it's members at this point.

Over recent weeks this thread has gone downhill, with a few members of this forum who used to contribute to this thread on a regular basis made to feel unwelcome and there input not wanted, as a result a few of these members have left the forum and since then the Laetitia thread has become page after page of recent reposts, with very little new content.

I love Laetitia as most of her fans do, but this thread is no fun to be for all but a few of it's members at this point.

Who is being made to feel unwelcome!? :blink:

And I'm not sure how you can say it's all reposts during Emilia's run of wonderful contributions!!

Thanks for the nice comments, it makes me want to keep posting pics.

Lolita Lempicka Spring/Summer 1998

51731259fv5.th.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 1999 ready-to-wear.

51655950qn0.th.jpg

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooood!!!! Christmas has come early!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm going to have to go and change my wallpaper to one of those two now!!! :p

Thank yoooooooooouuuu :hug:

I think I'm going to have to go down to the medal shop again and get them to make you something extra special as you've already been awarded the LAEgion d'Honneur for your services to the LAEgion :laugh:

Proof (if proof were needed) that Vampre is completely wrong about the lack of new content :ddr: