Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I feel like this thread has come to a little bit of a awkward position, with over 150 pages to this thread and many hundreds of pictures of Laetitia included within them, it is becoming increasingly hard to not repost pictures that have been posted as going through 150 plus pages just takes too much time to do. Myself have felt that at times pictures I have posted have been reposts but beyond going through 150 odd pages it is almost impossible to tell unless it is pointed out.

Hope this thread can get back on track and everyone get along :wave: .

Especially for Rob :magic:

post-774-1161985773_thumb.jpg

and some swin shots as well ...

post-774-1161985893_thumb.jpgpost-774-1161985902_thumb.jpg

post-774-1161985908_thumb.jpgpost-774-1161985919_thumb.jpg

and I love these pictures!! :drool: Can somebody pleeease post the whole serie again?? :brows:

post-774-1161985991_thumb.jpgpost-774-1161986000_thumb.jpg

and finally just because ... :)

post-774-1161986030_thumb.jpg

I tell you what. that girl can make sunglasses look so damn sexy. :)

I feel like this thread has come to a little bit of a awkward position, with over 150 pages to this thread and many hundreds of pictures of Laetitia included within them, it is becoming increasingly hard to not repost pictures that have been posted as going through 150 plus pages just takes too much time to do. Myself have felt that at times pictures I have posted have been reposts but beyond going through 150 odd pages it is almost impossible to tell unless it is pointed out.

Hope this thread can get back on track and everyone get along :wave: .

The moderator has already confirmed on the last page that resposts are ok just as long as the stuff you post is not repeats within 3-5 pages.